PDA

View Full Version : Dec. 19th ~ Chicagoland VXer meet?

nocturnalVX
11/26/2004, 09:27 PM
Hey guys & gals! How about getting together Sunday, December 19th for a holiday dinner/pre-Snowball brainstorm? I am working Saturday the 18th, but know OmegaVX will be in this neck of the woods that weekend, so hows this date for y'all?

Oh, and the Great Lakes Jeep Thing's 6th annual 4x4 Toys For Tots parade down Lake Shore Drive is the week before. I'm going to be doing it again this year, and would LOVE some VX company! Here's the link... http://www.gljt.org/index.php :thumbup:

yal^
11/27/2004, 11:08 AM
Time???
Gill, you know I'm always for the meet :)

nocturnalVX
11/28/2004, 01:59 AM
:mbrasd:
Well folks... even though I started this thing, I'm going to have to miss it (or some of it at least). My family is having a pre-holiday dinner/gift exchange that Sunday, and I'm not going to miss that. However, I'll be able to meet up with y'all if you party on into the evening. So I'll leave the time details up to you & try to show up fashionably late! :goof:

omegavx
11/28/2004, 10:17 AM
I can't meet on Sunday evening, I'll be heading back home to get ready for christmas and work the next day.

Are you guys available Sunday late morning to early afternoon, say around 10:30 or 11:30?? If so maybe we can meet up for brunch or somthing.

Only thing is I'm not sure I'll have my vx or not, my friend is thinking about driving her hybrid instead :flower:

Mr. I-MAN
11/29/2004, 03:20 PM
I will be in London 16th -7th

yal^
11/30/2004, 07:10 AM
Since Sunday is out, what about Saturday???
I know I would'nt make it on Sunday afternoon either... have to work... but... if things don't work out I am still happy we had our GW meet already :)

omegavx
11/30/2004, 05:09 PM
saturday at anytime during the day would be fine. Does that help you gill or are you working day+night?

nocturnalVX
12/02/2004, 12:01 AM
I'm supposed to work until 10:30PM, but I'll see if I can work something out. If not... you just have to stay up late that night! ;)

omegavx
12/02/2004, 07:11 PM
What time do you start work? I was thinking maybe we should do it around 10:30am or 11:30am for breakfast/lunch on saturday if you didn't have to go into work until later.

yal^
12/16/2004, 06:57 AM
how about dinner on Saturday night?
I work 'till 4:30 so I could meet up with you Jay after 5.
About branch - I still don't have my schedule for next week that starts with Sunday, so I will have to get back to you.

omegavx
12/16/2004, 12:40 PM
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it up there this weekend. This week has been crazy, death in the family along with work projects having to be done by Jan 1 are just killing me.

I havn't even had a chance to finish my bathroom which I have to get done for christmas. I also have to get a tree before the end of the weekend. So, we decided to just go shopping around here and save the 6 hour road trip.

As soon as things calm down I will definatly be coming up so we can get together again.

Happy Holiday's to all the MWIOR folks and everyone else for that matter
http://www.etmnet.com/~admin/vx/images/smiley/santa.gif