PDA

View Full Version : Suburbon winched out

SPAZZ
11/12/2004, 07:31 AM
at work this co worker came in and said he just got in a wreck. He said his SUV was stuck and he needs to get it out. I told him that if the boss says it is ok then I would go winch him out. The guy says "It just became all dark man, I don't know what happened, that has NEVER happened to me in my life"...yeah buddy we all know you were on the crack pipe.

So...we arrive to the location. Rain, very slight fog, dead end street and back side of private industrial property. He had got turned around in his mind of what streets he was on, drove to end of dead end street, drove up curb, drove over pine tree 1 foot in diameter, broke it off, impaled his full size older Suburbon, ripped said pinetree out of ground by roots, high centered said suburbon on roots, and slid 150 feet stopping just before an irragation ditch and chain link fence. 5 feet beyond this fence is a pond.

So, I winch his FULL SIZE SUBURBON back to the street and then winch the tree out from under it. The tree was so impaled that it was pulling my VX as I winched. I was wondering exactly why in the first place it was so difficult to winch him back to the street, but I realized after that it was because of the TREE and huge roots he was stuck on. ;Dp; ;Dp; ;Dp;

I love all the fun of owning such an awesome capable VX with some power toy accessories such as a WARN XD 9000 pound winch;Dp; ;Dp; ;Dp;

Soulpower
11/12/2004, 08:36 AM
Great sad story. 'Just say no' still holds true, ha!