PDA

View Full Version : To Batnan

DamN
11/11/2004, 02:18 PM
Went to 3 muffler shops 2 of them said same thing, one finally decided to intall. I take back wqhat i said and appologize for it, i know i acted immature but since one of the best muffler shops in Cali told me that and the guy had the shop for 20 years ofcoarse i got mad. But w/e installed it hopefully it's ok. Thank you, and i oppologize for my anger and idiotism again.

DamN

VXMAN
11/11/2004, 02:49 PM
DamN
Nice comeback! Anytime someone can admit they were wrong and step-up here, outloud, deserves props!

You were wrong, based on bad information, you admitted it, you apologized for it, well done!
I too have met Batnan at a couple of meets and know there must have been a mis-understanding. He is a stand-up guy from what I've seen! Glad to hear your getting it installed. I have a PV and luv it! Let us know what you think, after it's installed.
:D

Dave...

Anita
11/11/2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the apology.

Oh, hope you enjoy your PV.. many of us love ours!

transio
11/11/2004, 04:05 PM
I'd chime in again and give you props for apologizing and working the situation out, but I'm still getting over your threat to me in the other thread. :rolleyes:

Soulpower
11/12/2004, 08:28 AM
Damn,
Major props for the apology. Sometimes we need a post like yours just so that we can all learn how to deal with issues. Now, let's kill that noise between u & Transio.

transio
11/12/2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Soulpower
Now, let's kill that noise between u & Transio. Fair enough. I have no grudge with you, DaMn. Sorry for being abrasive. If you're cool, I'm cool.