PDA

View Full Version : Repossessed Cars Auctions?

Soulpower
10/25/2004, 10:42 AM
Has anybody ever used one of these sites that promises access to Repossessed Cars Auctions (online & traditional)
e.g. "www.cheapcarfinder.com" ? The membership is like $35 and I'm wondering if it works (If the info is worth the price) and if anybody here got their VX that way. Thanx!

VX crazy
10/25/2004, 11:17 AM
You can lists from any credit union for no fee also, for the repos they have, I have known people that have gotten good deals that way!

jimbo
10/25/2004, 11:56 AM
You'd have to be pretty lucky to find a VX this way... wouldn't you?

They're rarer than a virgin at a whorehouse. ;)

Anita
10/25/2004, 12:00 PM
jimbo, you have a way with words... :naughty:

Dallas4u
10/25/2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by jimbo
They're rarer than a virgin at a whorehouse. ;)

'Tis true (I think ;)), but just think how envious you would be of the person that DID find a cheapy this way!!

jimbo
10/25/2004, 01:03 PM
Dallas-

but just think how envious you would be of the person that DID find a cheapy this way!!
I wouldn't want to know, just wouldn't want to know.

Anita-

... you have a way with words...
Whoops, my bad.

I'm just still so stoked from actually changing my own oil this weekend without breakin sumthin.

No more Jiffy Lube for this boy! WooHoo!!!

(Pitiful, isn't it?)

transio
10/25/2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Dallas4u
just think how envious you would be of the person that DID find [one] Ok, I'm lost, are you talkin' bout the VX or the Virgin? :D

Francesco Rizzo
10/25/2004, 08:36 PM
My VX ended up being a Repo that someone in NJ decided to stop making payments on. Maybe that had something to do with the transfer case needing to be replaced: thank God for warranties. I got to pay 14K for it at 30K miles when all the other equivalent VX's couldn't even be touched for less than 18 thousand, so it does happen.

WyrreJ
10/30/2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by jimbo
They're rarer than a virgin at a whorehouse. ;) Depends if you are looking at employees or customers.