PDA

View Full Version : Good to be back!

Geoman
10/24/2004, 02:06 PM
Hi guys! I was an active member several years ago when I purchased a '99 Astral Silver VX. I got caught up in the H2 hype 1 1/2 yrs. ago and traded the VX for a black H2. Don't get me wrong it's a great machine: smooth ride, purposefull handling etc..
Well, last week I drove past a local used car lot and there she was. A 1999 Ebony VX in all its glory. When I slowed down to get a better look my kids screamed at me from the back seat knowing very well I might consider trading the beast in for another VX (the kids love the H2).
Well, of course I prevailed and picked her up yesterday. I still have the beast and it has been parked since.
The point I would like to make is this. I believe the Satisfaction/Enjoyment:Price Of Vehicle Ratio is a lot greater with the VX by far.
Besides the performance, the most noteworthy characteristic of the VX is in its' lines. It truly is a rolling piece of artwork.
Of course you already know that.
;)
Anyway, glad to be back!

jimbo
10/24/2004, 02:37 PM
And now your Hummer has a little friend.

Welcome back!

Joe_Black
10/24/2004, 04:26 PM
Welcome back! Now get some pictures of the VX dragging the H2 around town! ;po;

StormTROOPER
10/24/2004, 05:33 PM
Welcome back, I'll bet you missed hooking them RIGHT turns without hitting the CURB. ;)

Geoman
10/25/2004, 01:29 PM
Anyone interested in renting an H2??

jimbo
10/25/2004, 01:40 PM
Is it armored? Have a 50mm machine gun? Rapid fire grenade launcher? Night vision googles?

I can think of someplace they might be able to use it. ;Db;