davelehre
10/15/2004, 02:29 PM
Vehicross Michigan Meet up!

Sunday 2pm, Royal Oak Brewery

Address:
215 E. 4th Street
Royal Oak Michigan 48067
site: http://www.royaloakbrewery.com/

Forcast is partly cloudy and about 55 degrees.

Plently of parking for the Ridez.

Questions/comments email me:

dave@davidlehre.com

Thanks-

nocturnalVX
10/15/2004, 11:22 PM
I wish there was a bit more notice on this. It's only a 5 hour drive, and I've been known to travel for VXer meets, but I can't get out of working on Sunday. I hope you get a good turnout. Post pics!!!

davelehre
10/16/2004, 10:13 AM
yeah i make movies, so i might even edit together a quick hi-lights movie and post it.

SwampBuggyMan
10/16/2004, 10:36 AM
ya, i checked out some of your stuff there dave and the music videos were impressive. really cool stuff being in downtown detroit and those landmarks.

it quite a thing where your work becomes timeless, you can look back at that stuff 5 or 10 years from now and it only seems to become more fun as time goes on, I dabble in that stuff myself a little. I pieced some clips together I had from the dream cruise.

WHat about if we had a little piece together of clips from other users, like say for example if people contributed a 20 - 50 meg clip of their ride, what they like about it and some action shots? Possibly could get interesting?

Swamp

redline
10/16/2004, 12:28 PM
See you Sunday , Free golf umbrella's to all who show up.

autox-racer
10/16/2004, 12:41 PM
looks like it was moved to Sunday. Works better for me. I will be there if some others confirm they can make it.

mrtew
10/17/2004, 05:50 PM
Well, four of us did get together to show Dave our VX's and he liked them! I think he's going to get one! Anyone want to set him up with a good ride??? There are five pictures I posted in my gallery of the meet but they are freeky posterized by the gallery bug.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=120&thumb=1

When you click on the link the thumbnails look terrible and when you click on them the small preview picture looks really bad too, but if you click on it you see the full size image which looks fine. Wish the site could fix that! :-]

redline
10/17/2004, 06:44 PM
Great meeting up with you guys, Dave sure was hyped to check the VX's out. ;eeko; Bennett

davelehre
10/17/2004, 08:30 PM
You guys rock. Thank you all sooo much for being Cool and lettin' me check your rides out!!

now, I need to find myself one!! I guess eBay??

SwampBuggyMan
10/17/2004, 08:32 PM
I have a movie of the potential vxer turning the key and taking his first drive ever in a vx.

I posted a few pics as well.

Greg

autox-racer
10/18/2004, 06:32 AM
Glad we got to meet up.

Try autotrader also. That is where I found my VX 2 years ago. Also, I would prefer buying from individual vs a dealer. Easier to get the vehicle history that way.

Good luck