PDA

View Full Version : Gel It UP!

grvcmike
02/15/2003, 06:11 PM
After washing and waxing your VX, try This on the cladding McGuires Gel, its a purple gel that you apply directly to the cladding, tires, whatever you want to SHINE! Armoral is junk, it comes off after each wash! This stuff lasts atleast 3 weeks!

- s a i n t -
02/15/2003, 09:00 PM
...plus, it makes your garage smell like grapes!

I used to use this stuff and was happy with it. However, it does tend to build up after awhile so be careful.

- s a i n t -

paultvx
02/16/2003, 04:14 AM
You're talking about the endurance tire stuff right? Great stuff. Haven't used it on the cladding yet... only on tires.

When it comes to car care stuff, I swear by Meguire's products. Every thing I've tried worked as advertised. Polish, wax... you name it. You just get the feeling that they're one of those rare businesses who are 100% honest.

If your headlights or tailights have scratches and pits try their Mirror Glaze plastic polish. My vx came with scratched up headlights new. That polish took the scratches right out.

Cobrajet
02/16/2003, 09:30 AM
Yep! I use Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss, too. Endurance is time consuming to apply, but it sure looks great. Also been using their Hi-Tech Yellow wax, Swirl Remover and Show Car Glaze for over ten years. I wash all my vehicles with Meguiar's Final Inspection. Usually buy a couple gallons each year at Carlisle.
http://users.erols.com/ghnorth/smVehicross.jpg