PDA

View Full Version : Wheel ?

Tyler
10/13/2004, 01:30 PM
Hey....sorry to bore all of you with a dumb question......but does anybody out there know if the Toyota 4 Runner, Nissan Xterra or Pathfinder wheels work on the VX? TRD has some sharp wheels out there for Toyota (made by Niche called the "Throttle"), Nissan also uses them (or copied them) on the supercharged Xterra and if they work would look great.

Thanks,
Tyler

Joe_Black
10/13/2004, 01:35 PM
Yep, same bolt pattern on most. I used Nissan truck wheels for my offroad/rally rubber. Just check the offset as that does vary some by application. You can get 'em cheap on eBay to boot! The Nissan wheels were right off a new 2004 truck with center caps, locks and lugs for only $150 for the set! ;Db;

Tyler
10/13/2004, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the help Joe.

Tyler

AlaskaVX
10/13/2004, 02:16 PM
I just want to say that my buddy bought a 2002 Nissan truck and the first time we got him offroad he cracked a rim right down the middle all the way around so you could actally pull the rim apart into 2 rims. Nissan might not be the best offroad rim, but most likely this was a freak accident. We were just playing in shallow mud pits when it happened.

transio
10/13/2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaVX
he cracked a rim right down the middle all the way around so you could actally pull the rim apart This happened to a cousin of mine who bought some cheap wheels from the bargain trader - in normal city driving! He mounted the wheels and drove out of his driveway and CRACK. :D