PDA

View Full Version : Seat leg support

LukeVX
10/13/2004, 06:30 AM
Hey Guys,

Has anyone else noticed the front part of the two front seats extends to give support under your knees? I just noticed this option and tried it out this morning. I doesn’t seem like it would be helpful on a daily basis, but on long trips I bet it would come in handy. The way it extends to meet your “leg pits” and support your knees really works well with the way the seat is tilted and configured. I was very surprised at this option and thought I’d share for those 6 foot and over VX drivers such as myself. It’s like a headrest under your legs. What an awesome option. The VX just keeps getting better and better.

Luke Wagner
Evansville, IN

autox-racer
10/13/2004, 06:44 AM
I was sold on the VX when I found that "feature"

If you are over 6 feet tall it is hard to find seats that provide enough knee support and these seats are almost perfect. I just wish they would tilt up a little more at the front for better support.

Maugan_VX
10/13/2004, 08:18 AM
ehh they are great for people with shorter legs, but they don't come close to reaching my "knee pits." The girl loves them though. Its a feature usually only found on some bimmer models.

nyc #1 ironman
10/13/2004, 10:11 AM
Newbees, Gotta luv em,,,lol...

johnnyapollo
10/13/2004, 01:34 PM
That's a feature that Ricarro is famous for (first introduced with some European models if I'm not mistaken, along with side bolsters).

-- John