PDA

View Full Version : Im A Zoid!!!

01 Dragon
02/12/2003, 06:26 PM
IM A ZOID!!! WOO HOO!!!

;Db;;Db;

What is the recommended maintenance for the composite body panels of the "Dragon Wagon"?
Is wax ok? Has anyone used a "soft touch" car wash with underbody spray? :rolleyes: Well I did
and I dont recommend it-TOD doesnt like it!:mad:
;Do; On a happy note I took it off road the other day, let me just say it was a blast;Dr; ! A friend of
mine is building a home and his phase hasnt started yet. All they have are very rough rough
roads from a Dozer. He has a 2 wheel tacoma and was afraid of getting stuck he asked
if I wanted to go of course I said yes. So were driving along and we gradually come to
a halt. I got on the gas alittle and nothing. I switch to Low put it in 2 and AWAY we went. And then
we went some more, and yeah Im hooked! I NEED, yes NEED some "TimG"
wheels & tires. Only problem is if I had them I would spend my day 4wheeling. Anyway it
was super cool and I see a new pastime in my future. They just built a Home Depot by my house
& theres a huge mound of dirt, huge like 2/3 stories kinda huge...... I was driving home last night, & little thought popped into my head. Yes thats what im thinking. It has to be packed down right?! Ok if I get caught im in hot water, any idea how hot? My thought is I have a digital camera and that would make an awesome shot. Tell you what Ill take a pic, post it then see what the opinions are. Stay Cool,
TOM -ZOID!;Db; ;Do; ;Db; ;Dy; ;Dr;

Moncha
02/12/2003, 07:18 PM
I use Formula2000 from Turttle Wax... Works great for me.

Glad to see you have fun off road!!

Green Dragon
02/12/2003, 08:28 PM
Hooked means big Bucks & the thrill of a lifetime when other 4X4 owners just gape % gasp in disbelief & say " What the hell is that thing" ?;Db;

See The Signature below

Dragon Bob

Navigator
02/13/2003, 11:40 AM
Just keep posting and you'll be a full fledged VX'er in no time... :D

BTW, I use Black Magic to keep my composite panels looking sharp. Zymol on all of the painted surfaces. Protection is still holding up after 4 months which has included plenty of snow and salty conditions. A basic wash once or twice a week is all my VX needs to bring back the showroom shine :D

VX-KING
02/13/2003, 12:38 PM
:cool:
Mothers Wax's is #1 to use
That's what i use