PDA

View Full Version : Any VX owners in Dallas?

Lease-V-cross
09/25/2004, 01:56 PM
In about three weeks I will be relocting to Texas for a job. Just curious if I will be the only one driving a Maroon VX.

nocturnalVX
09/25/2004, 02:33 PM
Are you kidding?
There's a meet in Dallas today, plus a meet next week in Houston. The Texan VXers are an active bunch! Hope the re-location goes smooth.

RobVX
09/25/2004, 03:34 PM
Just got back from our DFW meet today! Fun as always. Jason was the only foxfire red in the area....looking forward to meeting you after you get settled in.

Jason, Tom, and Scott were all in from Dallas. Jay Dunford is in Lewisville. I'm in Ft. Worth. We thought we'd see vxkween from Denton and KristiRemo from Ft. Worth today, but no such luck. Doc is also in the Ft. Worth area. Hope the move goes smoothly.

Rob A.

Lease-V-cross
09/25/2004, 04:01 PM
Thanks everyone!

As a single, straight guy in the Big D...I am anxious to meet cool people. I've been to Dallas about three times and the women are incredible looking!

Of course, there won't be much time for me to go clubbing at first due to my training, but all that will be there when I start making some money again.

Any advice on cool bars, loft apartments and safe places to live will be greatly appreciated!

Later!

E.

vxkween
09/25/2004, 04:18 PM
Sorry we didn't make it...raquetball tournament ran late as usual and didn't finish up until after 3....will try next time

Thickness
09/25/2004, 06:19 PM
I wanted to make it,too,but was busy in Longview,TX until 4:00 p.m.Maybe next time.

Fusion
09/27/2004, 09:35 AM
felt bad for not being able to make it either. My carpenter was taking longer than he expected and didn't finish until 6:00pm. Will definitely try to make it for the next meet.
really appriciate the updates, Tom.

Lease-V-cross~

check out post properties for nice loft apartments in plano and addison.

Dallas4u
09/27/2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Fusion
check out post properties for nice loft apartments in plano and addison.

Yup... east Plano, off of 15th and Greenville/Ave K, in old downtown area. Nice apartments with commercial beneath. In Addison, try Addison Circle apartments... kinda pricey, but nice! (I worked in the Bank of America/Palm Harbor Homes towers right next to Addison Circle, off of Arapaho and the tollway for 4 years).

Whaleboy
09/27/2004, 01:19 PM
Tantra, Eight bar, Club Blue.... Drama room is not to shabby.

new one will be opening up next month in downtown - purgatory.

tomdietrying
09/27/2004, 02:33 PM
Where are you Whaleboy? Sure would like to see you at the next get together. Where in Dallas do you live? I don' t think I've seen a Kaiser one yet in the area?

KristiRemo, Fusion, VXKween and Lease-V-Cross we will put you down for the next one.

Peace.
Tom

Fusion
09/27/2004, 06:30 PM
I've actually seen 2 kaiser in plano (were 3 but I moved to Addison... hehe), but was kinda in the opposite direction.

Thx Tom... hopefully I'll still have my Vx by then.