PDA

View Full Version : Video: music and war planes

azskyrider
09/22/2004, 05:06 PM
The War Airplanes really made me :D I thought the video was well done except the boring 1st minute unless you like the "Star Wars" like credits. Keep your eye out for the C-130 :cool:

***Please note that the video contains some anti-taliban, Osama etc.. message. what ever your view about U.S. military action the video depicts some nice war planes.

Click here for the video (http://fromtheinside.us/multi-media/Let_the_Bodies_Hit_the_Floor.wmv )

P.S. crank up the volume!

Joe_Black
09/22/2004, 05:29 PM
Needs A-10 footage. ;Do;

Our government should have an "Ordnance & Observation Day" a couple times a year at all training areas and bases in the country where tax paying citizens can ride-drive-handle and even shoot (in a controlled setting) the equipment we supply our troops with. I believe it would engender a greater connection with our military and quite possibly create a better informed and interested citizen who is more concerned about world events. It's one thing to put on an open-house or airshow, but an entirely different thing to be chatting around the water cooler the next day about ripping a few rounds out of a 25mm Bushmaster or getting a hop in an Apache. This kind of thing does happen now, but on an extremely limited (like you hear about the cousin of a friend of a friend of a girl you once dated kinda thing) basis. Opening up the opportunity and giving Americans the chance to meet our Armed Forces and their "toys" on a more intimate and frequent basis, well, that'd just be a real public relations coup. ;Do;