Anita
09/02/2004, 09:14 PM
and what a ta la la it is....

.. only in europe. ;Dr;

dutchie
09/03/2004, 01:53 AM
And we got ourselves a winner here!
This must be the ultimate VX song..

.imagine yourself driving through Compton with your window down volume on max..very gangster.

Now imagine yourself at some rally cross, you race around with your windows down, volume on max.....very Tommi Makinnen.

Now imagine yourself at moab, going up that steep hill your engine is working overtime, it screams, it yells...but nobody can hear it, because you opened your window, volume on max...very matterhornish

Now imagine yourself at a redneck hillbilly dukes of hazard meeting...

Well you get the picture, thus right click and save your *****

Gunther rulezzzzzz!

Anita
09/03/2004, 08:04 AM
hmmmmm ........ a VX song...

what if we found a great track of beats..wrote a great hook.. and had VX'ers write and record the verses a la Gunther style -breathy and low. With the lovely female VXers singing a verse or two and of course, the background vocals.

We have the talent here and the technology!

:dance:

Simon Templar
09/03/2004, 09:13 AM
I've spent a lot more than my share of time in Sweden and Norway and I still laughed for 10 minutes after seeing that.

TOO funny!

....sT

Simon Templar
09/03/2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Anita
.. and had VX'ers write and record the verses a la Gunther style -breathy and low. With the lovely female VXers singing a verse or two and of course, the background vocals.

What we'll do is have Anita sing it....and Tone and Scott can roll around on the floor and do the Tra-la-la dance! ;Dy;

....sT

Joe_Black
09/06/2004, 06:19 PM
Okay, I finally viewed this abomination by the illegitimate love-child of Freddie Mercury and Weird Al, and all I can say is...

Wow, white girls can't dance either. ;pg;

johnnyapollo
09/06/2004, 06:42 PM
They want to play with your "ding ding dong"...

Guess they're too busy to learn to dance.

-- John

Dallas4u
09/07/2004, 08:12 AM
Guys guys GUYS... do they really NEED to dance? I say, just have them hop up and down for a couple minutes... ;eeky;

WormGod
09/07/2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Dallas4u
Guys guys GUYS... do they really NEED to dance? I say, just have them hop up and down for a couple minutes... ;eeky;

Thats right! A few trampolines for them.... and some beer and lawnchairs for us! ;)