PDA

View Full Version : "Car Talk" radio

LukeVX
08/27/2004, 11:13 AM
Does anyone out there ever listen to “Car Talk” on NPR? I wonder if those guys’s are familiar with the VX. I’ve thought about calling in and asking what they think of it. If you don’t listen to the show… You Should! It’s on at 9:00 a.m. CST on national public radio on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Drop me a line. Thanks

Luke VX

Maugan_VX
08/27/2004, 11:17 AM
if they know anything about troopers, then they'll know alot about VX's :P

I've never listened to them, but my girl keeps telling me that I should.

Joe_Black
08/27/2004, 12:02 PM
Great show! So glad SIRIUS carries NPR! I caught a snippet last year where I heard VehiCROSS, but didn't get the whole thing so never figured out what they were yappin' about.

Been tempted to call in myself, but always forget to do it!;pg;

vxpac
08/27/2004, 12:16 PM
the "clak" bros. are outrageously funny + quite knowledgable. definitely worth a listen.

i listen now to see if anyone calls in about a vx. i've only had mine about 2 mos now w/o problem. it's got about 23k miles on it + dealer claims no prior knowledge of servicing. but the carfax report was clean + reported only 1 previous owner.

i'd love to hear someone present a vx problem to these guys. i'm sure they'd have some outrageous comment on the design!

SlowPro48
08/27/2004, 02:44 PM
Those guys are hilarious. They ticked me off last week though when they went off on that Romanian guy from TN for riding a Jet Ski. What Killjoys! Somebody needs to call in and ask what size tire they would suggest for the VX for off-roading in a National Forest. I bet they'll be all over that one...

WyrreJ
08/28/2004, 02:32 AM
Like most NPR programs, they are also available over the internet -- http://www.cartalk.com/