PDA

View Full Version : Navigator, (or anyone else near Balto, MD)...

VAVX
08/13/2004, 10:14 AM
i was sad to learn that between two of my scheduled maintenance visits, al packer was bought by donahoo ford and they've quit servicing isuzus.

nationwide in timonium, and hinder's isuzu in bel air seem to be the closest to me... any recommendations?

actually, if jack left i'd really just like to go where he is, if that's feasible.

anyway, thanks for the tip last fall, and any help you can give this time around.

vavx

Navigator
08/13/2004, 11:36 AM
... I have used Al Packer and Nationwide since 1999. Nationwide kept my VX all day late summer 2002, only to appologize for not having enough techs available to service it. According to the service manager all his best people were fired for drug possesion. Haven't been back their since. Up until then depending on which shop was less busy I'd use Al Packer or Nationwide. Hope Nationwide has resolved it's human resources issues :rolleyes:

Never been to Hinder...

VAVX
08/13/2004, 12:17 PM
wish me luck. if i somehow strike gold, i'll certainly let you know.

WyrreJ
08/13/2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Navigator
According to the service manager all his best people were fired for drug possesion.
Serves them right. I wonder if it occurred to anyone that there might have been a connection between those two characteristics.