PDA

View Full Version : Alarm Gone Wild

Hanalei
07/26/2004, 07:39 AM
I had a CD changer problem (got the ERR3) code and it doesn't work at all. My cd's were still in there and I was told to disconnect the negative battery wire, press the eject button 50 times, turn the key on then off then reconnect the battery (I'm going from memory here but I had printed out the directions). After that the cd's should eject.

When I reconnected the battery wire, the cd's did not eject but the alarm went off and wouldn't stop for 1 minute. Now, almost every time I unlock my VX with my remote, the alarm goes off.

What gives? Anyone have any idea? Do I have to reprogram my alarm system?

P.S. Cd's still being held captive by cd changer.

Anita
07/26/2004, 09:52 AM
Sounds like you do have to reprogram your alarm.. do a search (I cant remember where it is) on the forum and you'll find the instructions.

Hanalei
07/26/2004, 01:32 PM
Thanks Anita:

Nice VX! Where was the photo taken of all the VX's lined up? Was that recent or taken during production?

You're a brave one for tackling Elephant Hill!!!!

Anita
07/26/2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Hanalei
Thanks Anita:

Nice VX! Where was the photo taken of all the VX's lined up? Was that recent or taken during production?

You're a brave one for tackling Elephant Hill!!!!

I think the pic you are referring to was the great Isuzu America Meet we had a few years back. 19 VX's and a few Troopers, Rodeos and a Amigo were there as well. It was the same meet where we got up close and personal with the VX prototype, the VX-04, VX-02 and the VX-2 and an assortment of other goodies parked in their garage.

Elephant Hill... that was quite an experience for my first rock climbing expedition. ;eekr; The VX took it all in stride. Moab is a great opportunity to put our VX's through it's paces. Beautiful scenery, meeting new people and catching up with old friends.