PDA

View Full Version : Going to 'ZuZoo VI in Moab, UT?

Moncha
01/30/2003, 11:05 PM
Lot's of threads going on but I thought we could do it in one spot..
Check off in the poll, reply to the thread or both..

BumbleV-X
01/30/2003, 11:25 PM
I'll be there on the 12th. What a way to spend your birthday :)

Tone
01/31/2003, 08:23 AM
Ditto on the 12th - leaving for home Sat morning the 17th. My 12yr old daughter may be coming with but I won’t know until closer to the date.

Vasha13
01/31/2003, 09:13 AM
We're in on the 12th too - coming in with Tone and the rest of TX VXs - (we = Lisa (VXCrazy) and I)

AnalogVX
01/31/2003, 03:33 PM
Ill be ther on the 12th too. And running the VX only trail.

VXMAN
02/01/2003, 10:31 PM
Yep, wife & I will be there on the 12th, and doing the VX only run! Can't wait!
:dance:

:jump:

Dave...

nocturnalVX
02/17/2003, 05:37 AM
I'll be there, so It'll at least be a 2 VX convoy from Chi-Town.
MOAB! MOAB! MOAB! :dance:

webdog
03/08/2003, 09:20 PM
Hey Gil:

Hope ya got that skid plate screwed on tight. See ya at Moab.

01 Dragon
03/10/2003, 07:55 PM
;Db; Count me in...I'll be there for the VX only run too!......64 days!

Reg Hinnant
03/11/2003, 09:08 AM
OK, looks like me AND the wife. She's been wanting to go since I went to Zoozoo 4.

Green Dragon
03/13/2003, 01:30 PM
Wife & I and maybe my son in law & daughter if the War is over by then. Arriving the 11th leaving the 18th.

TucsonVX
03/13/2003, 01:45 PM
I will be there on the 12th

:D :D ;Db; ;Dr;

Anita
03/25/2003, 08:57 AM
Leaving with the L.A. contingent on the 12th!

BumbleV-X
03/25/2003, 09:27 AM
:dance: ANITA'S GOING TO MOAB. ANITA'S GOING TO MOAB. :dance:

You know, I'm happy about all of us going. I am SSSSSSOOOOO looking forward to this. The caravan from So Cal will leave together on the 12th, and I can't wait.

Hey Anita, do you remember us talking at a restraunt on the beach about birthdays? Remember one of the people there saying that if it was one of our birthdays HE would pay for the dinner? I'm trying to remember which one that was..... help me out here...... Did I tell you the 12th is my birthday, and we'll be in Moab for dinner?

Is it May yet?????

Deby

Anita, how do we get Lisa and co., to come to Moab with the ducky? Is ducknapping illegal?

Anita
03/25/2003, 10:52 AM
Yes, I seem to remember the paying for dinner comment.... my birthday is in July so I think we would need to celebrate my birthday too! :bgwb:

Lisa's daughter Jaden will still be in school at that time, so it all depends if Jaden can stay with her father.

Tone
03/25/2003, 12:15 PM
Yet another thread off going off topic....but I agree that it was nice of Swordy to offer to pickup dinner on his wife’s BD for her and all of her VX friends - what a guy!

BumbleV-X
03/25/2003, 01:13 PM
Swordy's mouth flew open on that one with a NO NO look. I don't remember him saying that either. Unfortunitly he probably wont be in Moab on my birthday. He's planning on driving up a couple of days later. It's ok, I can eat at McDonalds on my birthday alone. (Guilt trip to come)

Deby

Anita
03/25/2003, 01:15 PM
Just cause we get a little social doesnt mean we are heading off topic, Mr. Cayenne Pepperman.... :razg2:

Does anyone know when registration will be up for Moab?
And.. where the best antique shops are? (Okay Okay just kidding)

:flame:

Tone
03/25/2003, 02:18 PM
Tupperware meeting on the girl’s only run Sunday at noon....

Anita
03/25/2003, 02:31 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thems are fightn' words, toneeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

Just wait till Moab.....

And just for the record, I have never attended a tupperware party. :smack:

Are you comin out to L.A. ? Airfare is $225.. I checked today.

BumbleV-X
03/25/2003, 03:20 PM
Listen oh red pepperman....
Watch what ya say, you are easy to spot at a distance!

You know, I remember you tagging along on the last womens only run. ;Dy;

Is it May yet?

Moncha
03/25/2003, 03:37 PM
It's a proven fact that all men have a shot of estrogen in them. :rotate:

Anita
03/25/2003, 03:38 PM
He's gonna tag along again...

I think this moab trip will hold great surprises and a whole lot of fun!

Laura should bring you, Scott, too!

nocturnalVX
03/27/2003, 01:02 AM
Somethin' tells me this is gonna be even cooler than last year!!!

Locomigo
03/27/2003, 04:40 AM
We're leaving Friday morning 5/9, the day after my birthday... and coming back Mon 5/20.

Tone
04/04/2003, 04:15 AM
So 15VXes are going? We need 20 to break the record!

IsuZOOM
04/04/2003, 04:47 AM
I don't think I'll be able to make it, but on the off chance I can, I'd be bringing a friend with a pickup who loves 4X4-ing... Are non-Isuzu rides allowed?

phines
04/04/2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Randy712
I don't think I'll be able to make it, but on the off chance I can, I'd be bringing a friend with a pickup who loves 4X4-ing... Are non-Isuzu rides allowed?

ABSOLUTELY! All are welcome! ;Dy;
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

BumbleV-X
04/04/2003, 06:40 AM
We're bringing a friend with a Heep...oops, I mean Jeep. They'll just be honorary Isuzu's for the week.

Deby

Locomigo
04/04/2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Randy712

You better come... :p I mean you are "local" Which pretty much REQUIRED you to get there. It's all about priorities... and during this time of year, there is NOTHING more important. :D

ZONER ZOID
04/04/2003, 07:39 PM
Hi folks! I'new here, so be gental. I wanted to go on the Crown King trip last week, but my back went out (don't ask where, it never tells me) so I didn't make it. It sounded like great fun! I have been on that trail many times, but not in such good looking company (the VX's of course).But I am going to try to make it to Moab, as long as my back goes with me. Hope to get with some of you local Phoenicians for the trip up!

Zu4two
04/10/2003, 07:53 PM
ZONER,
Was that you I saw at the Pavillions Home Depot last Saturday?

It looks like I'm going to MOAB. I'm driving out the 12th, to make it in time for the VX only run. You're welcome to convoy with me, as long as you can keep up;)

Now we just have to work on VCAMILLO and some of the others here in PHX.

Come on guys (and gals) it's a relatively short trip, for the amount of fun you will have!!!!!

BumbleV-X
05/07/2003, 09:17 AM
I'll make this as short as I can.
Talked to the desk clerk at the Ramada last night about an already made reservation. I was questioning why our friends room was so much more expensive than everyone elses. His response was that the hotel was full and they could charge more closer to the actual time. I explained that the reason his hotel was so full was that a bunch of us wanted to stay together. He said get all the names and call the manager back in the morning with names and we could still get a group discounted rate. OK.... I gathered what I could last night and this morning and called the manager (Jennifer) this morning to get our discount. I'm all in for saving money. My response was this...
As of now the "discounted" group rate would be $67.00 per night for the weekday, and $77.00 for the weekend. OMG DISCOUNTED? She said that "if" we would have group rated in December or January the discount would have been more sufficient. For those of us that booked our rooms in November and have rooms for substantually under that amount this isn't a good deal. If we group rated we would have our rooms go UP in price. The desk clerk had my hopes up. He's a nice guy, just not the manager.

Next year lets book a block of discounted group rooms as soon as the dates are anounced and we could transfer rooms accordingly. They are willing to transfer a reservation over at the same booking rate. Booking early saved a BUNCH of money. Right now the room rates are $79.00 Monday through Thursday, and $89.00 on Friday and Saturday, and that's PLUS taxes. ;eekr;

I'm sorry for any false hopes I've raised. I was given the hope and ran with it. Saving money is a hobby of mine. ;)

Oh yea, about the one that was worried I would transfer the hotel reservation over to a friends name...... no worries, I even up graded your cabana girl for you :)

paultvx
05/08/2003, 01:16 AM
If there is another hotel nearby... I'd call them and find out what their group rate is... and tell them about the BS you got from Ramada... Then call the Ramada manager and tell her that Hotel X is going with this other rate and everyone is thinking of switching.

Zu4two
05/08/2003, 09:37 AM
Swordy:
"Don't sweat the paranoid guy"

Jeez! I try to make a funny and now I'm paranoid!

I'm not paranoid. Who told you I was paranoid. Did those guys in the suits contact you?

I'm not paranoid! And stop looking at me that way!

Oh, and thanks Deby, for trying to save us all some $$$$.

Kirk (if that is my real name)

BumbleV-X
05/08/2003, 09:50 AM
:freek: IT'S NOT YOUR NAME? Who are you? Do you really drive a VX? Are you really going to Moab? I know your kind. Ok, yeah, they even scare me, but I'm gonna stick it out in Moab any way. ;Do;

Anita
05/08/2003, 10:05 AM
hey, I could of told you his name... plus description, rap sheet et all

;Dr;

Swordy
05/08/2003, 10:32 AM
What makes you think I was talking about you?