PDA

View Full Version : I support Ron

tomdietrying
07/14/2004, 02:49 PM
Ron, I'm with you on this one.

Ron is a top notch and creditable person. He'll do you right.

Peace

Tom

Kahuna
07/14/2004, 06:47 PM
I second that! First class guy!!! First class products!! Go look at the products that I have received from Ron. Just go to my Gallery.

VX4EJR
07/14/2004, 07:34 PM
Yeah so I was reading the other post here from Dutchie that involved Ron's front skid plate.

Ron, I have absolutely NO complaints with the front skid plate or service you gave when I bought one. Though I have never met you, you still impressed me as a resourceful, honest, incredibly innovative, quality oriented and intelligent business man. Those are rare traits for one person to have in this world, that apparently only few possess. That will take you far and people tend to come back where things are that way. So, you're aces in my book.

By the way, let me know if you'd want to put my VX pics on your sight for demo maybe. Hell I'd be honored!

Peace!

WormGod
07/15/2004, 08:31 AM
Unsure what this is about. Is someone giving Ron static?

I just recieved an email from Ron yesterday stating progress on my order. Ron has been great about keeping me up to date on it. No cpmplaints. Sure, it's been a while since the order, butRon also stated when taking orders, that things would be slow and take time with the current situation in mis life (moving and such).

Keep it up Ron. I look forward to more of your craftsmanship!