View Full Version : 2000's on a 99?

nyc #1 ironman
07/06/2004, 08:04 PM
Will 2000/2001 tires and rims fit on the 99?

Triathlete
07/06/2004, 08:18 PM
And the answer is .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................YES !
:yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso: :yeso:

nyc #1 ironman
07/06/2004, 08:42 PM
cool, thanks, my friend may be trading in his 2000, and i wanted his tires and rims to use on my 99 in the winter for when i take my aftermarket chrome rims off,,, good idea?