PDA

View Full Version : Who's staying at the portal?

phines
01/27/2003, 10:56 AM
OK, so we've got a list of the people staying at the Ramada... Who will be staying at Portal? Anyone make reservations yet?
I did. ;Dy;

So far, looks like 4 VX'ers at Portal:

RichD
Todd Adams (probably a safe assumption)
phines
01Dragon

Anyone else? driver3?

Thanks for popping this over here Scott. I was getting lost in that long thread too.
________
BONDAGE MODEL (http://www.****tube.com/categories/395/model/videos/1)

TimG
01/27/2003, 12:42 PM
Cool, you got the soon to be new wife to approve, or is it going to be a suprise part of the honeymoon?

AnalogVX
01/27/2003, 03:13 PM
I think 01Dragon (Tom) is planning on camping if he goes.

01 Dragon
01/27/2003, 08:50 PM
;Db;
COUNT ME WITH THE CAMPERS
....after everything she said about the cabins you couldnt pay me to stay there..
She sd they have had alot of trouble with them in the last year... ;eekg; LIKE but not limited to....GIANT OCTOPUS
ATTACKS, SNAKES, SPIDERS, ALIEN ABDUCTIONS, NO RUNNING WATER, LARGE LIZARDS, LEAKY ROOFS:rolleyes: ,
and well I cant think of anything else so anyone who wants to cancel please email me first ;po; , so i can take
your place.....Im only kidding, and hope I didnt offend anyone by saying this.

On a serious note she gave me a round about ZuZoo figure of about 30 people total. All cabins are full, alot of tents
and some RV's. She also said there are always some who just show up.

I will be there for the ALL VX kickoff. I want a group shot, I saw one tonight and it was so cool.
Im bringing a friend that I work with were gonna do some mountain biking later in the week.

Fellow FLOORidIANS, were probably gonna leave sometime Sunday if you wanna hook up on your way thru let me know.
It would be cool to have some road company. BTW its 29 hours from Pcola to Moab. ;eekg;
Take care talk soon
Tom "01 Dragon" ;Db;

phines
01/27/2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by TimG
Cool, you got the soon to be new wife to approve, or is it going to be a suprise part of the honeymoon?

The wedding is getting pushed back a couple months, but she's actually looking forward to this trip, so either way, I win! Heh heh.
________
Marijuana medical (http://medicalmarijuana.us/)

AnalogVX
01/27/2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by phines
The wedding is getting pushed back a couple months, but she's actually looking forward to this trip, so either way, I win! Heh heh.

First rule...NEVER say I win. Becuase then you WILL loose!