PDA

View Full Version : who want to swap?

dutchie
07/06/2004, 10:26 AM
Earlier on, I wrote that I wanted to sell my OZ rallys, and buy 18 inch wheels instead, now I've been looking for a nice set of 18's or 17's.....but the market of those here in Japan is extremely limited:confused:(the law prohibits several things concerning wheel size change, eg the tire is not allowed to be wider than the fender...etc) ...the biggest worry yet is the price of the tires;eekg;
So what I'm looking for, is someone who wants to do a complete swap..wheels+tires......if you're only interested in the wheels than that's no problem, but I need tires.
I'm even willing to go for OEM wheels(not happily so to say)
The wheels must be equal or very close to stock size.
Your sincere soccer lover,
Dutchie

Dallas4u
07/06/2004, 10:37 AM
Dude, I would do it in a heart beat... but I have the stock 16" wheels. I'm sure someone out there has some 18" that would swap for your OZ's... I would for sure!!!

Your sincere ex-high school soccer player,

Adam

2K1 1K2
07/06/2004, 09:38 PM
hola, dutchie. hope all well around your neck of the woods. read this post and thought i had read a reply to your previous post re: sale of your rims by a fellow vx'er wanting to trade.

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4409

hope this helps you.

BTW... i can't read Naoki's site but by looking at the pics - is a huge CONGRATS in order on newly acquired parenthood? if so - FELICIDADES!!!!

-jose

dutchie
07/07/2004, 12:13 AM
Thanks Jose, I got several e-mails from people who wanted to swap...but without tires or heavily worn-out tires...I need tires....
But on the good side, parenthood is great Enzo is a beautiful boy!
You have to give up on some luxuries in life though...like sleeping and all the other things you can do horizontally;) .
Anyway I drop I-man a mail..
Thanks a lot again amigo!:D

2K1 1K2
07/07/2004, 06:36 PM
you're welcome, dutchie. you do have a good looking lil' one. re: the luxuries in life - you're not kidding :D but, after having my boys, i wouldn't have it any other way.

-jose

Apostle
07/07/2004, 06:38 PM
Ever think of haveing someone here (Tone/Moncha) purchase some for you and you pay them back?

Shipping going to kill you though

dutchie
07/08/2004, 05:33 AM
Yeah apostle, that will be my last option:p I rather swap them and carry the shipping from my side....then I don't have to go through the trouble of looking/buying a set of wheels, selling mine, and bothering somebody else..:( with shipping them to me....