PDA

View Full Version : VX video game

geshaw30
01/24/2003, 06:03 PM
I know others have purchased this already but I just got my copy of LARRY RAGLAND 4X4 CHALLENGE. There are 4 different VX's each with different specs. As far as I know this is the only PC game that has the common sense to use the ultimate off road vehicle. I found it for $10 (plus shipping) on an "off site" from Amazon.com.. Only drawback, not a real big fan of games that use keyboard controls but for the price how can I bicker ;)
________
COACH HANDBAGS (http://icoachhandbags.com/)

Tonka
01/25/2003, 12:44 AM
PS one has that game but i think it's called larry rangland 3. It's fun!

Spike
05/03/2003, 03:12 PM
I was at CompUSA last week and found Test Drive Off-Road 3 ... for less than $10

Load the game on your PC - When you select player name, use :
ZAKARY X
... and select ANY track and ANY Vehicle.. including the VX (in black, silver or white)

I heard the PlayStation version works with the same code too!

coachreed
05/03/2003, 05:12 PM
Is the game pretty good, or is the whole catch the fact that it has VX's in it? I guess its cheap enough to check out anyway... guess I gotta go buy me a game!

Coach... aka Randy!

Moncha
05/03/2003, 05:38 PM
The game gets pretty old quick but is fun.. If that makes sense

Navigator
05/04/2003, 06:46 PM
What do you need :D I've got Need For Speed Hot Pursuit and High Stakes, along with Nascar Road Racing and Grand Theft Auto all in their retail packaging ready to ship for just $5.00 each shipped. Let me know. BTW I also have a small assortment of AGP cards and PCI sound cards to enhance the game experience.