PDA

View Full Version : Idahoans?

Triathlete
06/21/2004, 03:20 PM
I will be in Coeur d'Alene this weekend (6-26/27) to race Ironman CDA on Sunday. Last year I saw a Dragon VX while there. Anyone in the area? Unfotunately I'll be VXless. Won't have much free time while there but if you see someone in a rental car or a white Griffen bike waving like a mad man it will probably be me!

Anita
06/22/2004, 09:43 AM
Bam Bam is up there and he has an ebony and a dragon. Might have been him. ;Dr;

SPAZZ
06/22/2004, 10:57 AM
I am in Nampa...near Boise...not sure if you will fly in there and change planes?....but, if so give me a hollar

Triathlete
06/22/2004, 12:00 PM
Will be flying into Spokane. Then its a short 40 minute drive to CDA. I'll be keeping an eye out for all the local VX's!

Also, just finished registering for Ironman# 10....Ironman Arizona in Tempe! I'll expect to see all you Phoenix area 'Zonies out there lined up in Your VX's somewhere on the course cheering me on on April 9, 2005!!!!!!!!!!!:jump:

BaM*BaM
06/22/2004, 04:50 PM
Triathlete,
You are more than welcome to stop by overnight if you pass thru this way. I can show you some of my regular hi speed rally route that goes for miles, right from here at the ranch... Air time and all! http://www.users.qwest.net/~pempem/VX%20jump.gif ;eekp; (<< not my picture)

BTW, it wasn't my rig up there.
Good luck in the competition!!

Triathlete
06/30/2004, 09:24 AM
Well, I'm back from Idaho and did not see any VX's this year:noy:
Was busy with all the race activities while I was there. The race went well (I finished...always goal #1) but not as well as I had hoped. Enjoyed the change of scenery and a bit of cooler weather (it was only 85 up there)! ;Dy; Now if all these muscles would just stop hurting!:smack: