PDA

View Full Version : First Annual New England Meet !

Andrey
06/11/2004, 06:35 AM
Hey GANG !

As many of you already know I've invited fellow VX owners (read extended family) to the Grand Opening of my A-WINES liquor store 1300 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA (near Inman Sq) on Saturday June 19th 2004 from 1PM till 5PM. I will try to get permission from Cambridge Nissan to use their parking lot so we all can park together in-line.
For this event I will provide beer, wine, soda, grilled sausages and some sweets.
I hope we can keep the tradition and have "Annual" New England Meet every year.

Please RSVP to a-wines@verizon.net as I need a headcount

See ya all soon !

Andrey

Andrey
06/14/2004, 02:05 PM
Just a reminder on upcoming event !

Hey GANG !

As many of you already know I've invited fellow VX owners (read extended family) to the Grand Opening of my A-WINES liquor store 1300 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA (near Inman Sq) on Saturday June 19th 2004 from 1PM till 5PM. I will try to get permission from Cambridge Nissan to use their parking lot so we all can park together in-line.
For this event I will provide beer, wine, soda, grilled sausages and some sweets.
I hope we can keep the tradition and have "Annual" New England Meet every year.

Please send an email to a-wines@verizon.net as I need a headcount

thanx

See ya all soon !

Andrey

VXMAN
06/15/2004, 01:38 PM
Ok, so with all of the Big Dig goings-on, what the best way to get there? I mean, I know I 'Can't get thair from Heer'? Brian, any thoughts? I'will be comign from Carver. I can take either Rte 3, or Rte 24 or Rte 95? I just need the easy way around town?

:-)
Thanks,
Dave...

BBVX
06/15/2004, 02:10 PM
Dave,

You guys are more than welcome to swing by here and follow us. I know some of the back ways up though Newton and Brighton, into Cambridge. I'll e-mail you.

Speaking of Newton, I'll try sending an email to Val and Heeman.

Brian

valenki
06/16/2004, 03:28 PM
Nice, there is a new VX guy I know from work, I will try to bring him as well. Thanks for the invite, Val

Andrey
06/18/2004, 06:21 PM
Please, when you come to the meet doublepark infront of the store and get directions to the parking.

See you there !

Andrey
06/19/2004, 03:29 PM
Thanks everybody who was able to make it to the meet (Brian, Dave, Val, Lionel... and their significant others). We had fun meet and the weather was good. I guess Cambridge street have never seen so many VXs inline together :)

Should we do this on Annual basis ?

VXMAN
06/21/2004, 01:30 PM
Thanks Andrey, for all your hospitality. The food & drinks were great. Also, winning $100 on a scratch ticket was nice too! :-)

Group Picture
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/21group-med.jpg

Andrey's VX
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/21ironman-med.jpg

Andrey's Place
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/21sign-med.jpg

It was nice to meet a few new VX buddies!
Dave...

BBVX
06/21/2004, 02:46 PM
Yeah, thanks Andrey!!

I don't remember the last time I ate so much pizza!!!!
I think I am acquiring a taste for wine. I guess that makes me a grown up, right?!?! :)

Thanks again,
Brian

Andrey
06/23/2004, 06:18 PM
Brian, a glass of RED a day keeps a doctor away ! :laughr:

shoota77
06/23/2004, 11:35 PM
Good times Andrey! Thanks!

Andrey
06/24/2004, 08:20 PM
One guy walks into the store today and says - over the weekend I've seen 5 Vxs on the Cambridge Street... wazzup with that ??? they look awesome ... where can I buy one..... I told him to check out vehicross.info