PDA

View Full Version : Frankfurt, Zurich anyone?

azskyrider
06/10/2004, 07:09 PM
I will be on a business trip to Frankfurt and Zurich in July. If any friends across the pond would like to meet then PM or send an email.

Cheers,

Dallas4u
06/11/2004, 07:54 AM
I am JEALOUS! I went to Germany and Switzerland a few years ago and am DYING to go back! Stopped in Frankfurt and flew to Zurich where we then drove to Interlaken to begin our tour. Man... Switzerland. We spent two weeks driving through Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, and Austria (it was an Alps tour), and I loved each place we went... but Switzerland stole my heart! We spent time in Zurich, Interlaken, St. Moritz, and Geneve.

Have fun, wish I could be there!

azskyrider
06/11/2004, 11:50 AM
Phew Dallas4U,

And I thought you were going to ask me to post on your thread "What do you make?" (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=37728#post37728) ;)

Unfortunately my business trips are fast and to the point. I don't have the time to enjoy the land of my foreign friends. I will ,however, take some time off in Frankfurt to visit my brother who is stationed there. I just got word that he will be deployed to Afghan soon.