PDA

View Full Version : flags used on VX when off road

t2p
06/03/2004, 06:03 AM
need some help ........
Where can I find the small triangular shaped flags - the ones that many intsall on their VX when they go off road .......
I'm looking one - or similar - preferably on a flexible post - to mount on my little one's Power Wheels dune buggy so we can see hime when he is zipping around.
The other toy car we have (Peg Perego Dragon) has a small flag - but it is too small.
btw: The Peg Perego Dragon is one of the neatest battery powered toy cars going ........... Big oversize tires, with 4 wheel drive (1 motor at each wheel), and 4 wheel steering. It even has a rack and pinion mechanism for the front steering.

doubleadesign
06/03/2004, 06:17 AM
if there is a place to go off-roading nearby you they should sell them there. I've got one but it's 6' long and a little hard to ship. Since you have to have one off-raoding they sell them at any of the off-roading venues. Hopefully someone that's gone lives near you and can just hand deliver it to you.

tomcat837
06/03/2004, 07:09 AM
Also, every bicycle shop sell those flags on the loooong fiberglass poles... good for just about any application.

Julio