PDA

View Full Version : Katie's Ride - Wachusett, MA.

BBVX
05/16/2004, 07:25 AM
Katie’s Ride 2004

On June 13, 2004, Children’s Day, a Memorial Ride will take place at Wachusett Mountain State Reservation.

Kathleen Celeste Boiros – Katie – the daughter of Maureen and Rick Boiros suddenly and unexpectedly passed away on July 11, 2003, at age 8 months, of an undiagnosed metabolic disorder. Maureen and Rick are long-time members of New England 4 Wheelers who are sponsoring this event in Katie’s memory. Proceeds are to benefit RI Hasbro Childrens / Women and Infants Hospital, where Katie spent her first 3 weeks of life, and toward research into this type of disease.

This will be a public event open to registered vehicles and 4WD Clubs. There will be an on-road, scenic ride. Beginning and ending points will be at Wachusett Mountain. Trailer parking is available on-site.

After the ride, there will be a great band, RTI, 4x4 teetertotter, a jumparound, sky-ride (chairlift), food, show and shine, face painting (for the kids ), etc.

Food will be available for purchase on-site or bring a picnic. Registration fee is $20 per vehicle. Gates open at 9AM.

Related vendor space and sponsorship opportunities are available.*

Here's the link for more info and the registration form:
http://katiesride.ne4wi.org/

Vicky and I will be there, anyone want to join us??

Thanks,
Brian

BBVX
05/31/2004, 03:01 PM
No takers??:(

Andrey
06/01/2004, 08:19 AM
Brian, I would love to be there but I have family re-union that weekend (remember I had to change the date for my grand opening meet to the 19th from the 12th). Hope to make it next year. Sorry

AndyC
06/01/2004, 11:28 AM
Brain, I'm scheduled to be in Lake George that week to weekend for the Americade rally.
So I can't go.

Andrey I'm supposed to be in Maryland that weekend of the 19th for some pocket bike racing , so I can be there either. Hop eyou have a great turnout for you Grand opening.

VXMAN
06/01/2004, 04:02 PM
Brian, this date dosen't look good for us. Sorry buddy. I wish we could have been available.

Dave...