PDA

View Full Version : A website JUST for an ISUZU SUV? RIDICULOUS!!!

KristyRemo
05/13/2004, 01:45 PM
Hahaha Got your attention, didn't I???

I am soooo proud of my 2000 VX - Ironman Edition. I love it & the stares it draws! Everyone on this site should be proud to own something so unique! You never see a website for Ford Explorer owners to meet, do you? LOL

I'm happy to be a part of the game. ;Dp;

KristyRemo
05/13/2004, 01:46 PM
What is the 9999 under my name?

t2p
05/13/2004, 01:56 PM
... actually, there are some boards where the Explorer owners post ..........
the sites might be general Ford truck/SUV sites ....... Serious Explorations is one forum ...... or dedicated Explorer sites .....

KristyRemo
05/13/2004, 02:00 PM
And they meet just to see each other's Explorer's?!?! You've GOT to be kidding me.......

AlaskaVX
05/13/2004, 02:35 PM
The 9999 under your name is what you entered as the last 4 numbers of your VIN number. Welcome to the boards!

t2p
05/13/2004, 03:26 PM
well ............. the forums are busy ..........
with a zillion Explorers out there on the roads, there are a zillion problems to discuss ...... etc. etc. etc ..............
I know I know ....... The Explorer is a crude vehicle - I actually still own one - but it does serve a purpose.
Of course, the looks are downright 'ordinary' - to be kind - when compared to the VX - and the handling can not be compared, but there are some bright spots in the drivetrain.

The Explorer SOHC engine (option in early Explorer Sports in the late 90's, standard the last few years) is very strong - and the Ford 4wd system is very good - actually very similar to the TOD system - and also manufactured by Borg Warner. Borg Warner actually developed this system for Ford in the mid 90's - and Ford marketed it as 'Control Trac'.
(Imagine me actually defending the Explorer's strong points ... will wonders never cease) ....

WormGod
05/14/2004, 07:55 AM
Welcome aboard!