PDA

View Full Version : MWIOR Badlands Run (Indiana)

FIEND
05/02/2004, 10:26 AM
Well it's time to start the thread for the first of hopefully many summer runs at the Badlands.

June 26,2004
Badlands ORV park
Attica Indiana

Meet behind the sign in building at 9:00am.

There is a grill type place that sells ballpark style food pretty cheap.

For more info on the Badlands or for directions:
http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/main.htm

Post up yes or no...Sgt.Batguano I am putting you in for the first maybe...LOL(just beating you to the punch)

Yes:
FIEND
Omega VX
Mr.I-man
Yal
NocturnalVX
Hollywood

Maybe:
Sgt.Batguano
AnalogVX

omegavx
05/02/2004, 03:45 PM
Ofcourse I'm in :)

Hollywood
05/03/2004, 07:53 AM
count me in too. if thats alright w/ you guys.

Mr. I-MAN
05/03/2004, 08:16 AM
Count me in , I want to be dipped in chocolate and thrown to the lesbians too.

yal^
05/03/2004, 01:20 PM
YAY ;Do;

... but I'll skip the lesbians if you don't mind.

FIEND
05/03/2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by yal^
YAY ;Do;

... but I'll skip the lesbians if you don't mind.

Spoiled sport!!!! LMAO!!

Glad to see the peeps steppin up.Hopefully we won't have nothing but VX's again...not that that is a bad thing but it's nice to see everyone else too sometimes...LOL.

Hollywood
05/03/2004, 08:30 PM
count me in if you would. i guess you missed my first post.

AnalogVX
05/03/2004, 08:52 PM
Ummm...OK, you talked me into it! I'm game!

I am a definate maybe...about 87.375% sure I'll be able to go.

*edit* Hey John, your web page looks like a Vehicross page! Looks great. Need to get some other Zoid's in there.

doubleadesign
05/04/2004, 05:49 AM
I have a tri in Twin Lakes the next day. It usually takes the day before (like your friday before) to make sure everything is in working order and getting any last minute items plus the fact that I will need to get up at the butt crack of dawn to get up there.

FIEND
05/04/2004, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Hollywood
count me in if you would. i guess you missed my first post.

Actually I didn't miss you.I had put Omega VX on there twice...you were supposed to be one of them...LOL.My bad.

Rich: I know it's looking like a VX page...LOL.I am hoping we will get some of the others to come wheel with us.There are at least 3 I know of (1 who came before) that keep saying they want to come but never do.I am REALLY hoping Dave and Sean make it this time and it would be great to see Rick C again as well.

Hollywood
05/04/2004, 07:23 AM
o i didnt even know that. my bad john. i thought yall forgot about me. o well its all good. my new bumper is about to be bought and and i cant wait to get it on my truck.

omegavx
05/04/2004, 07:29 AM
Aaron, sorry your not going to be able to make it.

John, lol you were just so excited I was going again you had to put me down twice :)

Rich, hope you turn to a definate yes between now and then.

Gill, where you at??

FIEND
05/04/2004, 08:50 AM
NP Hollywood.:D

Jay...it did suprise me that you were ready for another go at the Off Roading thing....LOl.So when do we yank those 18" Blings off there and get you some good mud tires?Bout time for a lift as well isn't it?LMAO!!!!

If all goes well I should make it in my Rodeo.The rear is almost put back together and that just leaves the body lift,front end and hubs.Should be able to pull this off.I am moving my hand more just so I can work on my truck....LOL.

nocturnalVX
05/04/2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by omegavx
Gill, where you at??

Well, I was waiting to find out when my buddy's daughter's wedding is in June, but now I know... and there's no conflict! I will be at this meet!

omegavx
05/04/2004, 10:44 AM
I'm already looking at new tires and whats involved in a lift. Not really sure about the lift, but I hope to at least have some new tires by the meet, assuming I can come up with the cash.

FIEND
05/04/2004, 10:58 AM
Jay a lift on one of those things is cheap and easy!!! A couple hours and the 2 of us could lift it no prob.

Buy a couple of those 912's and a couple poly spring spacers and we'll crank the torsion bars and you are done!

Looking for cheap tires look at Discount tires!Rims I don't know but I got 4 265/75/16 mud kings for $500 some time back.My most recent purchase of tires was a horrible rip off but I really like the tires.

Glad to see you'll be there Gill....wouldn't be the same without you!!!!

Hollywood
05/04/2004, 11:15 AM
hey john and anyone else that wants to help i may ask for your help this summer. i will be swapping D44s in my XJ w/ ARBs, CTM Joints, and Warn/Superior Axles. gona need help putting them in. i should have my new front bumper by the time this meet roles around. same with rear bumper. hopefully my cage too(that would be so nice). im gona run the D44s so i can handle my 37s. still deciding between Goodyear Wrangler 37/12.5/15 or Pro Comp XT 37/13.5/15. cant decide which to get.

yal^
05/04/2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by nocturnalVX
Well, I was waiting to find out when my buddy's daughter's wedding is in June, but now I know... and there's no conflict! I will be at this meet!

Speaking of meet, Gill... I think D&B is waiting for invasion...
Anyway... I could certainly go for a beer with my fellow VXers sometime soon...
and it's not a hint anymore...

FIEND
05/04/2004, 02:05 PM
After my truck is fixed and I come up to see my sister in Chicago will you guys take me to D&B with y'all.I think it would be fun to hang with you guys....especially if I can get my sister to drive for me....boy could I get smashed!!!!

yal^
05/05/2004, 01:46 PM
Just let us know when you coming to Chicago. I'll do my best to get everyone togheter... At the least you will have to get drunk in my company... LOL

doubleadesign
05/05/2004, 01:48 PM
I'll see you guys at D&B.

Mr. I-MAN
05/05/2004, 02:48 PM
I 'm down

omegavx
05/06/2004, 09:21 AM
John, the only reason I'm holding off on lifting my vx is I love the way it handles right now. Really tight in turns etc. I'm afraid I'll loose that if I lift her. Hmm, I'm not sure.

FIEND
05/06/2004, 05:54 PM
John, the only reason I'm holding off on lifting my vx is I love the way it handles right now. Really tight in turns etc. I'm afraid I'll loose that if I lift her. Hmm, I'm not sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That my friend is the eternal cunundrum!To perform off road you must lose on road but to perform on road is to lose off road.It is quite the viscious circle we have here.

Basically I am really itching to do a LIFT on a VX and I think I am READY to try!!Just waiting for ONE to SHOW up at my HOUSE to DO IT!

LOL...just no one show up the 13th-16th as I will be in Ohio for the Lima Truck Show.Remember the truck club I belong to is show trucks...LOl(makes you wonder why I am in it)

yal^
05/06/2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by FIEND
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That my friend is the eternal cunundrum!To perform off road you must lose on road but to perform on road is to lose off road.It is quite the viscious circle we have here.

Basically I am really itching to do a LIFT on a VX and I think I am READY to try!!Just waiting for ONE to SHOW up at my HOUSE to DO IT!

LOL...just no one show up the 13th-16th as I will be in Ohio for the Lima Truck Show.Remember the truck club I belong to is show trucks...LOl(makes you wonder why I am in it)

John... that is vicious circle only for those who CAN'T make a decision where the road leads... LOL And stop laughling. Omega is shy, but he will come out of the shell. Just give him some time.

Anyhow, I GOT the message!!!

k.

nocturnalVX
05/06/2004, 11:44 PM

So when are you going to give me your contact info so we can get to work on mine? Hmmmmm?:smack:

omegavx
05/07/2004, 07:03 AM
Make sure and let me know when you guys do come down to get your lifts done. I definatlly want to see it done and if possible help.

I'm also willing to drive up for another weekend in chicago, just let me know when you guys are meeting at D&B.

FIEND
05/07/2004, 07:07 AM
The work has to take place at my friend's house because I don't have a garage...LOL.As soon as we move mine out of his garage I will contact y'all and we can get this ball rolling.It won't take any time to do these lifts.Much easier than mine.

We will do it soon....before June 26th I hope.

crager34
05/07/2004, 09:34 AM
I'll head to D&B's here in Columbus, Ohio and have one drink for everyone going up there in Chi Town. So, if any women down here see that.... I'll be easy enough to pick up after all those drinks. ;Db;

Darrin

FIEND
05/08/2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by crager34
I'll head to D&B's here in Columbus, Ohio and have one drink for everyone going up there in Chi Town. So, if any women down here see that.... I'll be easy enough to pick up after all those drinks. ;Db;

Darrin

Ok man...this is an off road board so stop trying for a rent-a-date!!!

I guess I would too if I could...LOL

Work on the Rodeo has come to a screeching halt.Everyone is getting ready for the Lima,Ohio truck show so no hands for the Rodeo.After the show we will get back on it.It's over a month away but I am still wondering if I can get the body lift and everything done by then...sux being under the gun...LOL

yal^
05/08/2004, 10:04 AM
Do you need body lift by then, or can you just live without it untill there is time to do it?

FIEND
05/08/2004, 11:18 AM
I can't wheel without the body lift or I will smoke the new tires.

I can drive without the body lift though and if I get it driveable I may just drive there and let you drive me around...again...LOL.

Got your e-mail....thanx!!

yal^
05/08/2004, 11:35 AM
Now now, people will think I'm monopolizing you... LOL
Still, that makes me almost wish you won't get that body lift on time... LOL

And you are very welcome :)

FIEND
05/09/2004, 03:16 PM
Now now, people will think I'm monopolizing you... LOL
Still, that makes me almost wish you won't get that body lift on time... LOL

And you are very welcome :)

Take me!!! Do with me what you will...LOL.

After your last run I think you could use someone in the passenger seat to tell you NOT to drive off the trail...LOl

nocturnalVX
05/09/2004, 03:23 PM
After your last run I think you could use someone in the passenger seat to tell you NOT to drive off the trail...LOl

Yeah, and you're saying you'd be a good influence? :evil: LOL

omegavx
05/09/2004, 03:43 PM
lol, are we still talking truck body lift or??

Anyway, if you dont get it done in time I'm willing to pick you up again. We had a pretty good ride, didn't take very much extra time picking you up.

Ok, I have a tire question. What size tires & rims do you guys have and did they require any cladding cutting? I know gill and kasia had to trim, but I can't remember what size tires you guys had. Especially with all the numbers flying around at that last meet, all I know is they shouldn't be larger then a 31.9 diameter. If you wouldn't mind posting the following I'd greatly appreciate it.

Brand:
Tire:
Size:
Rim Size:
Comments:

I'm looking at new tires, and I'm almost totally lost :confused: BTW, if you can fill in the comments part with how they ride on dry/wet/snow/mud etc. that would be great.

nocturnalVX
05/09/2004, 04:23 PM
Hey Jay, check out this link...
Club Vmag official tire post (http://club.vmag.com/ubb/Forum39/HTML/001927.html)

I've got 31" Pro Comp ATs on Tech 1 black Rock Crawler 15x8 steel wheels. The offset is 3.75, and some trimming of the cladding was needed. These tires are not noisy on the road, and are amazing off-road. They are also very good it the rain and snow. I did lose a little of the cornering ability I had with the stock 18s, but the benefits FAR outweigh that loss. I don't think Kasia had to trim her cladding because her wheels are not offset like mine, but she is pushing the 32" mark with her setup, so I might be wrong. Hope this helps!

yal^
05/09/2004, 04:47 PM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, and you're saying you'd be a good influence? :evil: LOL

Good point Gill:!: LOL

Yeah John, it was all your fault anyway!
Now you just can't stand a thought of a run without me as your driver, so you're pushing you luck... Just remember open windows and one very deep mud hole :evil:
Oh, and don't tempt me... :naughty:

yal^
05/09/2004, 05:36 PM
Hey Jay, check out this link...
Club Vmag official tire post (http://club.vmag.com/ubb/Forum39/HTML/001927.html)

I've got 31" Pro Comp ATs on Tech 1 black Rock Crawler 15x8 steel wheels. The offset is 3.75, and some trimming of the cladding was needed. These tires are not noisy on the road, and are amazing off-road. They are also very good it the rain and snow. I did lose a little of the cornering ability I had with the stock 18s, but the benefits FAR outweigh that loss. I don't think Kasia had to trim her cladding because her wheels are not offset like mine, but she is pushing the 32" mark with her setup, so I might be wrong. Hope this helps!

I am sorry I do not know offset on my tires, but I could find out if it's needed.

I have BFGoodrich A/T 265/75R/16 on MB Motoring rims. Got them from Discount Tires. Guys by my work were pretty excited about my VX so I let them play. Those are almost 32" and they sit exactly in wheel well, but I needed to take off about half an inch of cladding. Only corner though, so they have room to turn. No cutting beyond that. I think this run it was first time John and I finally heard those rubbing, but wheel was in a weird angle.

They are a bit noisy, but nothing really bad. I can't hear them through my driving music - Metallica - anyway ;Do; And I am extremely happy I got them. They were my first choice. They looked really cool on a display, and I am a girl after all, and needed my baby to look cool, so don't think I am an expert in tires LOL Regardless, my gut feeling was absolutely right. The difference in comfort of ride is very significant. With stock tires you can take those tight corners, but they make the ride so rough. Lost cornering ability, but now I am gliding on pillows - for me especially important on a long run. And maybe they make my VX work harder while accelerating, but really, this is not a racecar.

About snow and mud? Like on a solid pavement. Well, except for that incident with sludge, but you can blame it on John:evil2: In winter I had problems only once, with black ice on a road. But with that you can't really do anything, but pray.

Hope that helps.

EDIT:
One more thing, I forgot. There is a disadvantage of having such heavy shoes. It is much harder to stop my VX with those tires. It wasn't so much problem in cold months. Probably because cold rubber has different consistence - not sure if I am explaining it right. Now, that weather is hot, I need to take extra care with breaking and allow extra time and length to stop, otherwise I could rearend someone by accident - almost happened to me couple of times. Now I'm cautious.

FIEND
05/09/2004, 06:29 PM
Just face it....Y'all love me...LOL!!!!I make your days bright and cheerful.

I had(not that it matters)265/75/16's Mud King's which are generic for the BFG Mud Terrain's.Great in the mud sucked in the snow unless it was deep enough to cover the side lugs.

I currently have Big O XT's on there now weighing in at 33" and they are great on the road but with the way things have gone....they haven't been off road.I hear they are great though...lol.

BTW saw a new shirt I want...

Everything I've Learned I Got From Killing Smart People And Eating Their Brains.

LOL...Looking the way I do it fits so well...LOL.

yal^
05/09/2004, 06:51 PM
Yes we do... LOL
And of course you DO LOL

But with this shirt I am going to have to look for some sort off self defence system if you want to drive with me. I'm kinda attached to my brains.. LMAO

How about the one I just got?

I Can Only Please One Person a Day.
Today Isn't Your Day.
Tomorrow's Not Looking Good Either.

FIEND
05/10/2004, 06:43 AM
I found a whole site for great T-shirts.It's pretty much all biker stuff but I think that is fines.The one on there that really gets me going...

Fat people are hard to kidnap.

See...drinking non-lite beer is doing my part for my own safety...LOL.

yal^
05/11/2004, 01:20 PM
Share the site with us, will ya?

Btw I love your new sig... it's so you LOL

FIEND
05/11/2004, 02:17 PM
http://www.wickedjester.com/

Here is the link.

Do I still have a sig???I thought I got modded and they said no more sig for FIEND.

I haven't seen my sig in the past few posts....not since the lesbian sig....LMAO!!!

yal^
05/11/2004, 06:03 PM
Somehow my sig does not show in every post either.
I guess this a mystery on this board LOL

FIEND
05/12/2004, 08:44 AM
Kasia...you have mail!

Everything is starting to look up all who care.I drove the Rodeo yesterday for the first time since Febuary.My bubby John(blind spotter) and I put my driveshaft in and drove the Rodeo around before parking it to clean on my friends truck.Looks like the Rodeo "SHOULD" be ready for the June run.We went over a plan for getting it ready and should be about 3 weeks which leaves me about 2 weeks before the run!!!

I'm loving it!

yal^
05/12/2004, 12:49 PM
Take a deep breath John, slow down and count to ten.
Better? Good...
Now... What was that???

FIEND
05/12/2004, 03:26 PM
Take a deep breath John, slow down and count to ten.
Better? Good...
Now... What was that???

Rodeo goes under it's own power....not safely but it goes!

Will be ready for run!

Have 2 weeks to spare before run!

Cliff notes version

yal^
05/12/2004, 04:52 PM
You are pure blonde... LOL

But in short:
Two weeks to spare.
Killian's Red is in order.
Visiting your sis any time soon???

Oh, and about that mail... LMAO

FIEND
05/13/2004, 10:20 AM
Thought you'd like the cliff notes version.The Rodeo dosen't much care for being driven right now so it'll stay parked until the rear is totally finished.No work now though because I am leaving in about 2 hours so work stops.

Maybe going to see my sis...we'll see.Like to meet up with everyone if I do,jonesin' for some House Of The Dead now that y'all are goin gamin.On a good note though...I have been drinkin beer since 8:36 this morning in order to be seriously lit by the time y'all start my toast on Saturday night....remember,it has to be LOUD!!!!!

See ya all!

FIEND
05/17/2004, 11:33 AM
Figured I would put this back at the top.

It was falling into the spring run thread and it's been awhile since then...LOL.

FIEND
05/18/2004, 07:52 AM
For all who keep track I have changed the MWIOR site.I was tired of having MY name on OUR site address so I canged it.Only took about 2 days to earase and rebuild but it's done and the new address is........

http://www.mwior.4wdriver.com/

yal^
05/18/2004, 01:07 PM
I have to say it looks much better with white background.
Thx John for all that work. It's great.
I have a few pics of other zu's from Snowball run if you want to make it less VX oriented... LOL

FIEND
05/18/2004, 01:15 PM
Thanx kiddo but if that's all that shows up then that's what get's posted.Maybe everyone will see that and start coming to events....LOL.

FIEND
05/19/2004, 08:44 AM
Well everyone,Good news!

Last night or early this morning however you want to look at it the Rodeo came home.My friend and I spent a few hours until about midnight or so fixing the rear end.It is driveable and better than stock.

I still have alot of work to do but it is rolling.Can't wait to get this thing done.

yal^
05/22/2004, 06:13 PM
I think I solved my little problem. No more laughing at me, cuz I got help LOL
I got this step that hooks on my tire and gives me some height. It was very useful yesterday when I loaded my VX with some mulch and stuff (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4260) for my garden. Now all I need is a few more hours at the gym to be actually able to drag that 60lb tire off my roof rack.
Yeah, it's not easy to be short LOL

nocturnalVX
05/23/2004, 01:18 AM
Too funny Kasia! I like that the step even has a bit of yellow on it to match your Proton. Cool!

yal^
05/23/2004, 01:26 PM
Gill, that yellow thing on it is a warning msg. But don't ask, I didn't bother to read LOL
And you should've seen all those "helpful" people at k-mart's parking lot; loved to watch me throwing them big bags up on a roof, but neither actually asked if I need help. Now I don't :)

AnalogVX
05/23/2004, 02:22 PM
Nothing like an independent and resourceful woman!
Any more at like you?

FIEND
05/24/2004, 07:48 AM
Well back from the depths of the worst cold I have had in years!!

Nice step there kiddo.It will still be neat to see you wrestle a tire but if you can whip around bags it won't be long...LOL.

No Rich...I think Kasia is the last of a rare breed.The rest all depend on everyone else...LOl.(I'm gonna get nailed for that comment)...LOL.

yal^
05/24/2004, 01:13 PM
Rich, I do not know. Let me get back to you on this matter ;)

Thx you guys. I knew you would like it. I just need to say, I didn't really buy this step. I got it from my h, and believe me I didn't think I will EVER use it. Now I am damn glad I have it LOL

John, I do not think you will be seeing any wrestling with tire in my creation. You just wouldn't let a small, helpless creature like me deal with such weight, would you?. ;Do;

FIEND
05/25/2004, 07:50 AM
No.....I guess I prolly wouldn't.Well,I would for a minute but then I would rush in for some helping hands...uh,hand.

yal^
05/25/2004, 02:13 PM
I am sure by the time I need help, you'll be both-handed LOL

Rich or Gill, can you give me part # and info on those Trooper skid plates? Pretty please :)

AnalogVX
05/26/2004, 11:07 AM
From experience, the only skid plate you will absolutely need is...
#8-97049-784-0 trans protector $60.00
#8-97104-788-0 bolts $0.56ea
get 4 bolts.
It replaces that flimsy tin crap that's bolted to the crossmember now.

If you really really really want the other skid plates they are...
8-97018-375-2 Heat Protector $87.71
8-97036-238-1 Frame Protector $ $39.08

I think these 2 are a waste of money. The heat protector is the skid plate from the older Trooper which protects some exhaust piping that we do not have. This is also the one that hangs excessively low, I took it off.
I am still using the frame protector only because I am too lazy to get back under my VX and take it off:rollo2: It does seem to cover about half of the torsion bar. But really, we don't need it.

Keep in mind too that these last 2 were on back order for about 2 months too.

yal^
05/26/2004, 11:28 AM
Thx Rich.
I guess I'll get only that one for transfer case. I trust your judgment :)

yal^
05/29/2004, 02:05 PM
Just bringing this back to the top :)

I ordered my skid plate, and hope I'll get it before the run. I also put order in for tie rod shields, but with my luck those will come a day after the run...

AnalogVX
06/01/2004, 10:20 AM
Looks like I am not going to be able to make it. I have to be at my company's anniversary open house and can't get out of it. They are canceling everybody's vacations to make sure all management personel are represented. :rolleyes:
It's a major pain in my ***** is all it is. Anyway...maybe next time.

FIEND
06/01/2004, 06:28 PM
Well Rich....that sux!

Hopefully the next one you can make!We will miss you....(sniff)....I...really....(sniff)...miss you now:waab:

yal^
06/02/2004, 12:52 PM
What a disappointment, Rich. I will miss you too. :sado:

Here, here Jonh... wipe your tears off. Need a hug?

nocturnalVX
06/06/2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by AnalogVX
Looks like I am not going to be able to make it. I have to be at my company's anniversary open house and can't get out of it. They are canceling everybody's vacations to make sure all management personel are represented. :rolleyes:
It's a major pain in my ***** is all it is. Anyway...maybe next time.

Sorry to hear that you will not be joining us down there this time Rich. That's one less person to keep me from doing something stupid! Hope the turnout is a good one otherwise!

FIEND
06/07/2004, 10:36 AM
Well here goes...

New rear end......done
New Hubs............done
New driveshaft....done

TRUCK WONT RUN!!!!!

That's right folks.My Rodeo is now not running.I have 4 wheel drive again after almost a year and a half and the damn thing dies!!I have changed various things but Rodeo no go.Hoping to be able to drop the fuel tank and change the fuel pump and crossing my fingers it works.

Everyone hold your breath for me!

omegavx
06/07/2004, 12:27 PM
Tried holding my breathe for you, but it only lasted for about 1 minute. I think I'll cross my fingers this time :)

SGT.BATGUANO
06/07/2004, 08:34 PM
June 26th right? My nieces HS graduation party. :( One of these times the planets will be in perfect alignment. Maybe the next suburb meet. The lift and s/c are doing fine.:D

FIEND
06/08/2004, 08:46 AM
Fuel pump didn't work.I did find that the wire going to the fuel pump was bad so it was a good thing.

Not sure if it jumped time or not but to find out I have to tear apart the front of my motor....YUCK!!We'll see what happens.

Sux you can't make Batguano but there will always be another one to come out on.

omegavx
06/08/2004, 09:16 AM
Yeah, it would have had to happen today for the planets to be aligned :)

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/60215main_venus_trace.jpg
Venus between Earth and the Sun.

http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/sunearthday/2004/index_vthome.htm

yal^
06/12/2004, 03:12 PM
Got an e-mail from two places about shipments. I guess both, my skid plate and tie rod shields are going to make it on time before run. Getting anxious...

AnalogVX
06/13/2004, 10:05 AM
Talk about cutting it close you guys!
I hope you both get your stuff together before the run!
I really wish I was going, Anybody feel like camping and wheeling again on Sunday? Just a thought, If I can't make it for Saturday day, I could hit it Saturday night and camp over? I know I'm pushing it with you guys, but I thought I would throw it out there.

FIEND
06/13/2004, 03:19 PM
Rich if my Rodeo starts and runs by the time this run happens I will be more than happy to hang out for a Sunday run.

Pretty sure it'll be a no go as the Rodeo hasn't been touched in a few days(raining and I have no garage) and it prolly won't get to a shop and back in time.Hold....cross your fingers.

yal^
06/13/2004, 03:22 PM
oh boy... Sunday run, huh? I would love to but have to work early in the morning. Tempting, very tempting...
John, I put your name on my passenger seat just in case.

AnalogVX
06/13/2004, 05:05 PM
John, I put your name on my passenger seat just in case.

LOL:laughy:
Yea...it's embroidered right under VehiCROSS and above Recaro!

I just thought I would gauge a reaction for the camping thing. I sure am going to miss seeing you all.

omegavx
06/13/2004, 08:15 PM
John, let me know if your gonna need a ride or not. I'm offering if you need it.

Rich, sure am gonna miss you up there leading, I'm not gonna be able to do a 2 day run either. I have to work on sunday since i'm taking all day saturday off :(

yal^
06/14/2004, 05:54 PM
LOL:laughy:
Yea...it's embroidered right under VehiCROSS and above Recaro!

I just thought I would gauge a reaction for the camping thing. I sure am going to miss seeing you all.

You are very funny Rich LOL
Sure, I'll put it in gold letters there and be very proud of it LOL
We'll miss you too. Who is going to be "extra careful" for us now? ;eeko;

Jay, you are the best!!!
See John, we want you there regadless of the Rodeo shape... And even if you wanted to stay at home and pout. ;Do;

AnalogVX
06/14/2004, 09:44 PM
.... Who is going to be "extra careful" for us now? ;eeko;

I'm sure John won't mind holding the tree branches back and out of the way again for the VXers!:p

yal^
06/16/2004, 04:54 PM
I'm sure John won't mind holding the tree branches back and out of the way again for the VXers!:p

LMAO!!!
Pure :evil: hahaha...

Got my skid plate today. Still waiting on tie rod shields, but except for e-mail that it was scheduled for shipping a week ago, I did not receive a word about them anymore. Is that normal, or should I start asking questions?

AnalogVX
06/16/2004, 09:19 PM
LMAO!!!
Pure :evil: hahaha...

Got my skid plate today. Still waiting on tie rod shields, but except for e-mail that it was scheduled for shipping a week ago, I did not receive a word about them anymore. Is that normal, or should I start asking questions?

Yea, I was kept in the dark when I got mine too. But Darlington is pretty trustworthy in the Isuzu community, so I wouldn't be worried.

FIEND
06/17/2004, 05:46 AM
John, let me know if your gonna need a ride or not. I'm offering if you need it.

Well Jay....if your offering at this point I have to accept.It dosen't look likethe Rodeo is going to start and run for me right now.Hopefully soon....doc says he may release me to go back to work on the 30th YAY!!!If your willing to make that trip up here again I would be grateful....AGAIN!!!This is getting old...LOL.

As for holding tree branches back for ya....I reall don't know about that.Seems odd to wheel and save paint....LOL.

As for me having me name stitched into Kasia's seat....Screw that....gonna put my own in there.I could bring some spray paint and spray my name on there.I might even spell it wrong just to be funny...LOL.

yal^
06/17/2004, 12:17 PM

(...)

As for me having me name stitched into Kasia's seat....Screw that....gonna put my own in there.I could bring some spray paint and spray my name on there.I might even spell it wrong just to be funny...LOL.

Screw that?
I'm hurt....

Rich: thx, I'll try to be patient.

t2p
06/17/2004, 12:36 PM
well ...... what about Kasia 'stitched' into other seats ........ ???
the 'Kasia Signature Model' .....
Kasia appears to be a 'spunky' one ... plus - Kasia is a cool name
very worthy ........
I would consider this mod ........ but I feel the 'Kasia Signature Model' should be reserved for Proton VX's ..........
and of course, there could be the 'Moncha Model' ....... etc etc etc ....
move over 'Ironman' .........

yal^
06/19/2004, 07:35 AM
you just tickled my ... ;Do;

"Kasia Signature Model"

I would be famous... LOL

thx t2p ;po;

FIEND
06/19/2004, 10:02 AM
The "Kasia signature model" will have to come with a really big gas pedal and no brakes...LMAO!!!

If someone would have told me I would be riding with you after that first trip I would have called them a liar!! All gas and no brakes but you came around!:goof:

I would be honored to have my name on your seat kiddo...LOL.Maybe it would look better stitched in rather than spray painted though.

yal^
06/19/2004, 02:51 PM
The "Kasia signature model" will have to come with a really big gas pedal and no brakes...LMAO!!!

Now now, once was good. Twice was funny, but do we have to keep bringing noobee's sins over and over again? LOL

If someone would have told me I would be riding with you after that first trip I would have called them a liar!! All gas and no brakes but you came around!:goof:

Oh yes, you would've called them a liar and still gotten in my truck anyway. Why? Cuz you just love the thrill... ;Do; And besides you just can't help yourself, you love riding with chick!!! [read: me ]

I would be honored to have my name on your seat kiddo...LOL.Maybe it would look better stitched in rather than spray painted though.

Now you'd be honored??? Let me think about it... I thought we are talking 'Kasia Signature Model", not 'John' LOL
So how are you with needle-pointing??? LMAO!!!

nocturnalVX
06/21/2004, 02:49 AM
how does the 6:00 AM Hinsdale Oasis meet sound? You want to convoy down there again?

yal^
06/21/2004, 08:41 PM
Sounds great but let me get back to you on this.
I see some clouds over the horizon...

FIEND
06/22/2004, 08:37 AM
Chaange of plans Jay....Jay....hey Jay!!!

Anyway....change of plans,I have a ride there I need a ride home.Is this possible or do I need to wear my sneakers...lol

omegavx
06/22/2004, 08:51 AM
hehe, thats fine I can give you a ride home no problem.

FIEND
06/22/2004, 11:11 AM
Thank You Jay!!!!

You are Da Man.....ok that was just wrong and I promise those words will NEVER come out of my mouth again!!!

Maybe I'll buy you lunch for the ride...LOL.

yal^
06/22/2004, 05:15 PM
Gill, it won't work out for me this time. In the next 72 hours I'll be on a road more than I would like to, and can't make any decisions about meeting you Saturday.
I almost missed this run, but that's a different tale.
I am very sorry about morning, but it sure as hell going to be nice to convoy back home togheter ;po;

doubleadesign
06/22/2004, 05:23 PM
Just and FYI. I should have my VX back by friday with a brand new engine compliments of Isuzu! It's be a rough ride so far. (Thanks Kasia for all the help!) I threw my back out also. I'm hoping all will be well for my triathlon this weekend. I need to get the "cool" wheels back on to make a good impression on all the noobee tri-geeks out there.
I hope you guys have a rockin' time in the badlands!

omegavx
06/25/2004, 08:59 PM
Looking forward to tomorrow. I'll cya all there.

Doubleadesign, good luck with your triathlon tomorrow.

AnalogVX
06/25/2004, 10:44 PM
A little late, but I hope you all have a great time! Stay safe.

AnalogVX
06/26/2004, 06:56 PM
C'mon people! Pic,pics,pics!
Make it home home safe, I need some 4-lo p0rn!

nocturnalVX
06/26/2004, 09:32 PM
That's too funny Rich! However, you'll have to wait for the pics... I'm going to crash, but I swear I'll post them first thing tomorrow. It was a great day for wheeling, but only 3 VXes showed up... odd. I wonder were everbody was? Not one Trooper, Rodeo (I know John... I'm not talkin' about you), or Amigo to be found. Omega (and sis Anicia riding shotgun), Yal (and The Hippie riding shotgun), and I (with The Hippie's sorta-kinda nephew? Nick riding shotgun). Great weather, and good friends!
Fiend did his usual great job as spotter, but (because Rich wasn't there to prevent acts of insanity) Kasia had an incident where she almost somersaulted her pretty Proton down a hill. I have never seen a VehiCROSS that close to doing an endo! ;eekb;
The only way I can describe it is... imagine the revese of Dragon Bob's Hell's Gate wheelie (only teetering for much longer). Cudos to the MWIOR Isuzu rescue team for (once again) averting disaster by keeping the back end of her VX from getting past the point of no return. That is... 'til she rolled far enough forward to get the front end out from under the back end! Yes, Nick got a pic while all this was going on. I do think John was NOT going to get off that tire even if it meant riding it down the hill. :thumbup:

omegavx
06/27/2004, 08:24 AM
Had a great time, some great wheeling. Trails seemed to be alittle worse then last time, or we just took alittle harder areas, but as long as I hear a thud and not a crunch I dont mind :)

John, thanks for spotting as usual.

Kasia, you definatly added to the fun and "adventure" of the day, I loved it :)

Gill, as I was driving home from dropping John and Nick off, I couldn't help but remember our little slide down that hill and I was laughing almost the whole way home :) That was funny as hell, me trying to save you as you were trying to save me. Guess that's what happens when you try and help an atv out.

Hope everyone got some needed sleep last night.

When are we going again??? :smack: :D :smack:

FIEND
06/27/2004, 09:48 AM
I had a great time as usual.Even though the Rodeo wasn't out there I had a blast.I had to call and wake nick up this morning to get this but here it is...

http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Aquittedfiend/kasia_endo.jpg

This pic is really not doing it justice but for those that weren't there picture a VERY steep hill that is really tall and a VX that is actually teetering.She wasn't even sitting in the seat.Kasia stood up on the brake pedal so it wouldn't do a flip.The VX prolly had a good 2 feet of teeter to it at least when I got off the tire it came back up that much.Kasia did great getting it down from there.Anyone want to know who told her to go down this particular spot......oooops.

Just for a TEASER pic here is one of the others Nick sent me...

http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Aquittedfiend/kasia_ramp.jpg

Thanx again Jay for making sure I got home...LOL.This was an awesome trip out.The day was great and the mosquitos were thick...LOL.Hopefully we can get one together for September or so.I'll put a new thread up to get some ideas.

Thanx again Kasia for letting me tag along in the passenger seat and for picking me up.Without you I would be forced to ride with someone else...LOL.
You always make my trips out interesting to say the least...LOL.

I do wish we had a pic of the spot where Kasia about laid the VX on it's side too but this one up there will have to do.

I can't say enough how much fun I had and to top it off I got to watch Gill and Jay slide down the hill yelling I got you to each other...LMAO!!!!

See ya on the next one.

yal^
06/27/2004, 01:42 PM
I do not exactly know where to start :)

I had a blast. Although I think I am getting a trail burn out after my last "adventures" LMAO

That pic, posted by John really doesn't give the whole incident a justice. I was standing on a brake, 'cuz the angle I was in didn't allow me to be in a different position. The funny thing was, I also hanged on my roof rack, holding onto a basket, thinking maybe this way I could bring my VX to more horizontal position :)
I wasn't scared until I heard John saying: "If she goes down I am going with her." That did it for me. I realized he is hanging on my tire and if he lets go, I am going to slide down on my spare tire. Thx John for not letting go!!!

And thank you Jay for helping too. I cannot even imagine what would've happen. It was kind of rewarding though to get this thing down the hill in one piece and see those ATV guys congratulating me on good driving ;Do; They told me they saw John pointing me to that hill, and couldn't believe I was actually turning there to go down. I just wish there was more pictures of this happening

John: thx for spotting for us. I KNOW you were pushing me into harder spots than before LOL
It's ok. I had lots of fun, even though my spotter made a point of trying wreck my VX - just kidding John ;po;

And last but not least thank you Gill for talking to me on our way back home. I think I wouldn't have made it if it weren’t for you keeping me up. I see you forgotten already about my red light incident LOL

Oh yeah... I almost forgot. To end our trip with a funny accent, we had an angry yota 4-wheeler butting into our conversation on CB while on a highway. He caught up with us somewhere at junction of I80 and I94. Must've really like our rides, ‘cuz he couldn't brag enough about his Toyota and what it can do. LMAO

Good times guys. Good times.
See you next time.

Kasia

nocturnalVX
06/27/2004, 03:08 PM

I had a blast. Although I think I am getting a trail burn out after my last "adventures" LMAOGood times guys. Good times.
See you next time.

Kasia

Yup, we VXers like to play off road, but don't want any "trail trophies"! LOL

Oh, and here are the few pics I took... http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAMmrJyxbOGbC0g

AnalogVX
06/27/2004, 03:35 PM
I am really bummed I could not make this run. Really nice pics!
Kasia, I'm glad you got your baby out of a tight spot with out incident. Can't wait to see everyone again soon!

yal^
06/27/2004, 06:01 PM
Twice Rich, Twice.
But the second time it was really my fault. More than everyone elses. I was dead tired, and wasn't paying attention. That second time it was only me, John and the hill...no one else to witness me screaming ;po;

omegavx
06/27/2004, 06:46 PM
TRAIL DAMAGE: Ok, so I didn't come away scott free, but it really isn't to bad. Lots of little pin stripes that should be taken care of with wax or glaze. A few scratches on the front plastic skid plate. A few dents in the front metal skid plate. And the only one that really matters, I got a DING in my BLING :( Took a gash out of the lip on the front passenger rim. I blamed Anicia since it was on her side, but to be honest, I think it was one of those under water rocks that got me.

I'm not disappointed at all in the trip, not even with the DING in my BLING. I loved every minute of the trip and am very glad I was a part of it.

Next time I gotta take my camera. I keep driving away from home without it. Gill your pics are really good. I like the one of us in the quary, makes me look taller then I am :D

Kasia, I was the guy going under your back end. John kept saying, hows the front tires looking. A few times I slid half under your back end trying to look and still hold on :) I half to admit, I thought for sure at one point when you first let off your brake you were gonna end-over, but we were able to hold it down.

nocturnalVX
06/27/2004, 08:52 PM
Sorry to hear that your rim got wounded Jay, and I hope all the pin striping buffs out. My VX is still caked with mud (gotta take it to work tomorrow & show it off ;py; ), so I don't know how bad I got it this time around.

As far as my pics go, I am glad y'all like my shots (I try), and (allthough I'm no pro) I do think I have an eye for it. The fact John uses so many on the MWIOR site makes me quite happy! Thanks!

FIEND
06/27/2004, 09:45 PM
Sorry to hear about the Bling Jay...does give you a reason for new rims though...LOL.

Rich you missed quite a day but you know there will be another one to come out to.

Gill I have to use all your photos because I don't have a digital camera and you usually take a gob of pics...LOL.Nice pics this time as usual...what's up with Kasia's VX man....looks odd...LOL.

I'm glad everyone had a good time(even with the near death experience...LOL) and hopefully we can do this again real soon.

BTW...Gill,what's up with this...
http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Aquittedfiend/me_and_the_vx.jpg

Try to make it all good with the "#1 spotter" thing...LOL.Is a funny pic though....spotter looking for the truck he is supposed to be spottin...LOL.I did drink alot of beer the night before so that is possible.

nocturnalVX
06/27/2004, 09:56 PM
I knew you'd like that one John! :goof:

FIEND
06/27/2004, 10:12 PM
I'll give you that one Gill...it is funny...LOL.

I changed the site and am still working on it but next to Jay's pic(which I changed to a new and improved) he has a new mod....Ding in the Bling....LOL.

yal^
06/28/2004, 01:16 PM
Jay, sorry about your ding in a bling... I thought for sure you would have new shoes and rims for this run. Check the inside of your rims and see if they are peeling yet. Hopefully they are not, but just to warn you - those chrome wheels have tendencies to peel.

Yeah, Gill. Great pics. I assume John is looking for me on that picture LOL
John, it's that big yellow thing that you almost lost on a very steep hill ;po;

Btw, I have uneasy feeling you gus don't really tell me everything about how serious was my hunging with the nose down. .
Jay crawled under my truck??? Thanks a lot man, but please don't do it again. It's very scary when I think I could've slead down on you!!! ;eeko;
And John, I know you wouldn't let go of my tire... makes me feel even more guilty, knowing you guys care so much, after I put you through all this scare.

Edit: Jonh, you're just itching to tell, aren't you? ;Do;

omegavx
06/28/2004, 03:14 PM
hehe, my feet slid under the rear bumper. Un-intentional, but with all the loose rocks it happend. Bent over to look under, next thing I know my feet are under and I'm sitting on my *** trying to back peddle to prevent myself from sliding even more.

Yeah, I already had all 4 wheels replaced under warranty due to peeling. I Planned on getting new wheels for the run, but I just ran out of time. I dont seem to have much time for working on my truck as I'd like, but hopfully I'll have them in the next month or so. To be honest, I dont really mind the damage, before the first bandlands meet I thought I'd regret going after getting any damage and to be truthful it doesn't bother me at all. I guess its different when you are doing some extreme stuff with your truck and get damage, rather then just street damage cause some moron causes damage to your baby.

nocturnalVX
06/28/2004, 05:11 PM
I guess its different when you are doing some extreme stuff with your truck and get damage, rather then just street damage cause some moron causes damage to your baby.

That's the BIG difference. Looking at a little pin-striping or even scuffs on the cladding/skidplates is not so bad when you know what YOU did with your VX to get those "trail trophies".

t2p
06/29/2004, 07:03 AM
Will any of the pics be posted in the gallery ? (I was unable to view the pics with the posts)

yal^
06/29/2004, 01:52 PM
Maybe his server went down for some time?
Try reloading the page. It seems they show up fine now. I even cleared cookies and off line content to make sure those pics are viewable.

HeepOwner
06/29/2004, 07:51 PM
I know that im just a Jeep owner but we all saw you guys out at the badlands and we thought to invite you all to one of our trail runs in august heres the details:

What: The Mad russian electric chain link fence run.
When: august 20th thru the 22nd
Where: Attica In (badlands offroad park) Camping at summers campground
Why: Its a run concockted by Myself I go by Jaychains ON the midwestjeepthing.com forums and a couple friends (Yuri {the mad russian} and HighVoltage) decided to have a run that is open to everyone.

I hope you all can make it.
Thank you
Jason

yal^
06/30/2004, 01:04 PM
Does anyone else see the possibilities????

Thx for invitation. I'll pencil you in my calendar and hopefully I can make it there for some (competitive?) fun ;Do;

AnalogVX
06/30/2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by HeepOwner
I know that im just a Jeep owner but we all saw you guys out at the badlands and we thought to invite you all to one of our trail runs in august heres the details:

What: The Mad russian electric chain link fence run.
When: august 20th thru the 22nd
Where: Attica In (badlands offroad park) Camping at summers campground
Why: Its a run concockted by Myself I go by Jaychains ON the midwestjeepthing.com forums and a couple friends (Yuri {the mad russian} and HighVoltage) decided to have a run that is open to everyone.

I hope you all can make it.
Thank you
Jason

Oh man...I gotta work!:mad:

yal^
07/01/2004, 12:44 PM
Again? Rich, all work and no fun will wear you out :)

No one else would go for it??? I think it could be fun!!!

FIEND
07/05/2004, 09:00 AM
Assuming the Rodeo is up and running I'll be in for it!

I sent it off to the mechanic Friday and we'll keep our fingers crossed that he can fix it.If it gets fixed you will be hard pressed to keep me away from the Badlands for awhile....LOL....it has been about a year and a half since the Rodeo went on the trails.

I'll pencil it in and see how everything turns out.

omegavx
07/12/2004, 12:03 PM
Hey Gill, where did you get your tire mount for your load warrior? I just ordered my roof rack and load warrior, but I can't seem to find the locking tire mount like you had. (url, price etc. would be appreciated)

yal^
07/12/2004, 01:13 PM
My name is not Gill, but here ya go ;)

Yakima Spare Tire Carrier from Rack Warehouse (http://www.rackwarehouse.com/y7076.html)

I think wherever you look they are around $70. I do not know if anyone has a free shipping, so this way costs are higher. Did you try any local sporting goods store selling Yakima products? They usually have tire carriers in stock. If they don't, they can order it for you and save you shipping costs.

yal^
07/12/2004, 01:30 PM
BTW I finnaly got to download my WHOLE TWO PICS I took in Badlands last time LOL

Maybe now some people can tell the difference? ;Do;

http://home.comcast.net/~katarzyna.platt/VX/2004_0626badlands0001.JPG

Oh, and I do not exactly know who took this one, but thank you thank you!!! I absolutely love it!!!

http://home.comcast.net/~katarzyna.platt/VX/2004_0626badlands0002.JPG

EDIT: links fixed

nocturnalVX
07/12/2004, 01:54 PM
Thanks Kasia! The pictures you posted do not show up though. :(

Jay, the link is to the same place I got my Yakima stuff from.

omegavx
07/12/2004, 02:32 PM
Thanks Kasia, I just put gill down cause I saw his up close when we were un-mounting his flag at the last meet. Wasn't sure if you had the same exact bracket or not.

yal^
07/12/2004, 02:48 PM
If I am not mistaken that's the only option there is...

FIEND
07/12/2004, 04:59 PM
I took that pic kiddo....how quickly we forget...LMAO!!!!

Really looks good!!!

BTW...new computer is DEFINATELY part of the fix....now just have to do it!

Soon my Isuzu brothers/sister....very soon!!

yal^
07/12/2004, 06:13 PM
We don't forget, we really didn't know... LOL

You know, the anxiety of a new ... (starts with L, but I do not know if we are talking about it yet LMAO!), having absolutely no sleep in that week, and so on...

Good news on your Rodeo. I guess we are making that meet with Heep people?

nocturnalVX
07/12/2004, 09:34 PM
The secret is out Kasia! Rich knows, and posted that now it's a race between him and I. However, I don't think he's taken Jay's fanaticism into account. Who knows, he might come out of nowhere with a new lift just like you (especially since he's so close to John). We shall see!

omegavx
07/13/2004, 02:11 PM
LOL, "Jay's fanaticism" :cool!:

FIEND
07/13/2004, 02:55 PM
All y'all have my cell number and email and I know at least 3 people that want their rides lifted so give me a ring and we will put together a time when we can do it!!!

As for the Heepers....I am all for it.I ordered my computer from Hyundai Isuzu Parts and had them overnight it to me so I can put it in tomorrow.My mechanic is going on vacation on Thursday so I am cutting this a little too close...LOL.

Maybe I can deal with my buddy and have a big lifting party and do 3 VX's and a Rodeo body lift all in one weekend...LMAO!!!!

Let me know when we are lifting

omegavx
07/13/2004, 05:13 PM
John, that's what I was thinking. We pick a weekend, Gill, Rich and Kasia if she wants drive down we do all three lifts on friday/saturday and then go to the badlands on Sunday if we arn't all to tired (or rather they all arn't to tired).

BTW, I just realized I wont be able to fit in my garage if I get lifted. :homer: doh!!

yal^
07/13/2004, 07:12 PM
Before you all get lifted...
I am having engine noise at 40mph with 2000rpms.
It kicks in only around this speed. It's really loud, and causes vibration in the floor. It happens after it shifts to the third gear. It doesn't matter if I accelerate or let go of gas it always happens at the same momentum.
I just took a mechanic from Honda dealership for a ride and he said it is definitely engine noise, not my tires like everyone else was trying to convince me. He suspects either drive shaft rubbing somewhere. Could be I have broken motor mount, but I think I would get constant vibrations, not just in that one moment 2000rpm.

To think about I was complaining about this noise before, but it wasn't so severe. No, that I am lifted it's more noticeable, and it's driving me crazy. I have an appointment with Isuzu service Friday, very early in the morning, so I'll keep you posted.

Btw, Gill, who spilled the beans?

Edit: I would've hated to take the spacers out but something tells me I might be a bit too high for the VXs drivetrain...

yal^
07/16/2004, 11:07 AM
Still nuting. Whole story here... (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=40113#post40113)
Dunno what to do. Any ideas?

AnalogVX
07/16/2004, 09:53 PM
Still nuting. Whole story here... (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=40113#post40113)
Dunno what to do. Any ideas?

Did you ever put the skid plates on?
I am asking because I used to get a really bad vibration and noise after offroading and one was rubbing on the output shaft of the TOD. It was the one that I said hangs really low and was essentially useless and a waste of money. It would always get caught up while offroad and get bent up enough to rub.Might be somethhing to check into if you installed all the skid plates.

yal^
07/18/2004, 01:31 PM
Nope, not my skid plates. Thx for thinking though...
I went ahead with your advice and got only transfer case skid plate. It's still sitting in my trunk though, since someone didn't know what to do with it LOL
Just kidding. Good thing it wasn't on. At least dealer had easy access to the transfer case. It's mechanically sound.
Now I am leaning towards the idea it's something engine-tranny related. It's just the pattern the noise comes on... always related to speed and rpms... still working on it...

Hollywood
07/19/2004, 11:59 PM
it could be the same problem some of the heeps get. driveline vibes. dont know how to fix though and it shouldnt make a difference unless u got a big lift. hmmm this will keep my thinkin.

been awhile since my last post. been waiting to get some control arm drop brackets or a long arm kit and still have no luck. so my jeep just sits.

HeepOwner
08/14/2004, 12:48 AM
ok Im back and glad to see the interest and we will be more than happy to have you all there. heres some more details:
we are camping At summers campground some of us will be arriving thurs. night and getting everything setup (fire, Banner, Tents)
we will be running trails at the badlands Friday and saturday during the day and partying at the campground at night. It will be a lot of fun and a great way to meet some of you and get to know a little about the vehicles you guys wheel.

hope to see some of you there
Jason Davis

P.S. If you are camping with us you need to use My Name (Jason Davis) as the reservation is in my name.

yal^
08/14/2004, 06:17 PM
Thx Jason.

Hey guys we need to go.
Well, I made plans for it and really REALLY want to go. Check your schedules, see what you can do. I really want to go and need someone to go with me... please...

Ok, enough whining LOL
I've made up my mind. If anyone wants to join the Jeep crowd and me for that weekend don't be shy. I think we need more people to represent Isuzu there. Please let me know.
From what I was reading on their web site they are anticipating pretty big party on a campground. Think about it LOL

JHarris1385
07/16/2007, 12:32 PM
How about getting this together again??????

Ldub
07/16/2007, 12:56 PM
How about getting this together again??????

Ya mean everyone pile into the time machine & go back to 2004 ? :confused: :p

JHarris1385
07/16/2007, 01:15 PM
75% of them still have a VX or lurk on mwior or here anyways.........combine that with the new members and it should be a good meet.