PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys...I'm new here. How's it goin'?

mattfett
04/30/2004, 05:35 AM
I've been lurking here since I bought my VehiCROSS in February, and I thought it was about time I became a member. I've been admiring the VX since the first day I saw one on the road in 99, but I had a Mustang I was in love with, so I wasn't in a position to do anything about it. Being in a small town outside of Pittsburgh, I rarely saw any, but every time I did, I almost gave myself whiplash when one drove by. I finally ditched the Mustang in February (they don't do too well in the snow we get here in western PA). I convinced myself that I wasn't going to buy anything other than a VehiCROSS, and after about 6 months of hardcore internet searching, I located the one I wanted about an hour and a half away. When I saw it in person, it took me about a millisecond to decide to buy it. It is, by far, the COOLEST vehicle ON THE ROAD! Since I brought it home, I've installed RAZO shifters, RAZO pedals, RAZO heel support plates on the driver AND passenger side, WEATHERTECH wind visors, a chrome VehiCROSS license plate frame, I've re-routed my keyless entry antenna, and I have plasma blue Xenon headlight bulbs, foglight bulbs, and license bulbs on order. I'm also in the process of making custom leather shift boots to match the RECARO seats. Can anyone tell me where I can find Euro taillights and clear marker light lenses for this thing? I'd appreciate any help you can give me.

Joe_Black
04/30/2004, 05:56 AM
Cool! Welcome to the family! I'm sure you'll find plenty of mods and more here, plus a fantastic community of supportive and well-informed enthusiasts.:thumbup:

tomcat837
04/30/2004, 06:50 AM
I want the RAZO accessories, could you tell me where you found them?

mattfett
04/30/2004, 08:18 AM
I ordered all of my RAZO stuff from http://www.pepboysonline.com

Part #s are as follows:
Transmission shifter: RA93
4WD shifter: RA54
GT Heel Support Plate: RP69 (These look AWESOME installed)

They also have tons of RAZO shifters and other cool stuff on http://www.sounddomain.com