PDA

View Full Version : ZuZoo VI-Any East Coasters going?

VXMAN
01/10/2003, 10:27 AM
The wife & I are considering going to Moab this year. I know it's getting late but we are tring to see if our vacation days work out, so we can still take the family to Italy for xmas & new years. So, any (true) East Coasters thinking of going? My plans would be to leave on Saturday 10th, take my time and arrive on Monday. Spend the week with everyone and head back home on Sunday morning. If we can work the vacation days out, would anyone want to convoy to Moab with us? Also, since it's this late of a date, anyone have a spare room booked but not taken yet, for the wife & I? Keeping my fingers crossed. Only 2,349.6 miles away.
;Dr;

Dave...

Moncha
01/10/2003, 10:56 AM
There generally are quite a few Easties that attend you are sure to be able to hook up.
The time is not too short. I had no problems booking at the Moab Ramada (http://www.southwestdirectory.com/data/reservations/reserve.cfm?Company=Ramada%20Inn%20Moab&CountClickes=Yes&adid=12&outrepid=12&adname=ACF10A.gif&contractstatus=yes). They have'nt opened registration for the event yet so........ you have time ;Dr;

VXMAN
01/10/2003, 01:54 PM
Scott, when I said (True) East Coasters, I meant anyone from Way over this side. Check your map! I'm coming from Carver Mass. Hell, Bangor ME is only 200 more miles away! ;eeky;

Should be a fun ride...

Anyone going from the east, let me know. Maybe we can hook-up somewhere on I80? I'll only be on I80 for 1,125 miles;eekp; not counting the other 1,221 miles of road ;eekb;

;)
Dave...

Moncha
01/10/2003, 02:18 PM
There is always a prize for who traveled the farthest ...:goof: