PDA

View Full Version : Get'n the goods!

jayfotos
04/19/2004, 06:47 PM
Wens. I'm having all my new brake stuff put on, cross drilled/slotted rotors, pads, steel braided brake lines(from Darlington....nice), flush/bleed and repack berrings(new seals).

And tomorrow I'm getting my new headlights put in(waited a month and a 1/2 to get parts)....free, warentee replacement headlamps(due to weather stripping falling off)

Then.....as soon as Tone gets those 5psi pulleys in.....SUPERCHARGER BABY!

And then off to the track.....

VCAMILO
04/19/2004, 06:49 PM
It took you 6 weeks to get the headlights? WHAT! They did mine the same day. ;eekb; @ Chapman Isuzu. :rolleyes: Well I also know the service guy and others....

jayfotos
04/19/2004, 07:21 PM
Yea, I'm at Chapman as well. They got one headlight in a week or so and took a month to get the other. I called every week to bug'm and got the call today that it came in....nutty.

jayfotos
04/20/2004, 03:24 PM
Well, after a month or so of waiting.....wrong parts! They ordered a new headlights, but that not the part that has the rubber seal around it.....it's the headlight casing.

They ordered it and should be in next week. At that time a Isuzu rep is going to be there to check out my rims(flaking) and I'm gunna headlock'm about the windows as well.

New breaks on tomorrow....hope that goes smoother.