PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to 'Zu Zoo VII in Moab?

Moncha
04/14/2004, 04:40 PM
Just trying to get a count of who will be attending this year's big event?
I'm feeling bad for my lack of attention to this event as my career got in the way but, for those who are not in the know, 'ZuZoo is the premier event to go to if you are interested in finding out just what an Isuzu can do. 'ZuZoo is the best event in existance for ZuZoo'ites to be able to socialize with others that share the bug.
It's not just another VX group, but a whole group of Zoids owning and modifiying every model of Isuzu 4x4. Do not feel intimidated in attending this event. If you don't feel that 4-wheeling is not for you, you can always just be a part of the huge Isuzu family amd join in the fun!

Here's the link to the 'ZuZoo site (http://www.zuzoo.org/index.shtml)

And to the Original thread (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2467)

nocturnalVX
04/15/2004, 12:13 AM
Hey Scott,
How come there's not a choice in the poll for "I can't go, so excuse me... I'm going to go cry myself to sleep." Or maybe... "I would go, but I'm afraid if I win Cleanest VX again, I might end up doing time in Colorado."?

Locomigo
04/15/2004, 06:30 AM
I dunno... I might just be there. :D

AnalogVX
04/15/2004, 09:00 PM
You know I really really would go if I could. But unfortunately...I am having to bow out. I had such a great time last year I am in the "cry myself to sleep" category this year. It is definately a must do for anyone who is on the fence trying to make up their minds whether or not to go. The VX is extremely capable on the slick rock and is warmly welcomed by the hard core rock crawlers that attend. Do not feel intimitdated or scared about breaking anything. There are experienced and well seasoned trail guides and usually bypasses around obstacles that you are having second thoughts about attempting. And like Scott says, there is much more to do with or without the group besides 4_wheeling. Have fun everyone.
I'm gonna go cry now:cryb: :waab: :cryb: :waab:

Reg Hinnant
04/16/2004, 06:35 AM
As with most things in life.......You just cant do it all.
:cryy: :waag: :cryr: :waab:

Zu4two
04/16/2004, 06:36 PM
Well I took the plunge! Signed up for trails for Weds-Fri. Now I just have to make my life fit those plans!

VX crazy
04/17/2004, 12:14 AM
Now thats what we should hear from everyone! Glad you will be making it!

Todd Adams
04/17/2004, 11:32 AM
Linda and I will be there but other than the VX only run I doubt we will be going out on other runs. We have decided to just hang out at Portal for a week. This way I wont have to take any vacation and just work out of the motorhome.

We just got back from a hectic week in Moab, out every day either leading trails or media/sponsor runs.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8691/Rock-StarsPosterLowRes.jpg

We are at the far left.
Todd

Tone
04/17/2004, 02:13 PM
Great pic Todd and thanks again for coming in to lead the VX only run - wouldn’t be Moab without ya!

Baxman
04/20/2004, 09:06 PM
Ditto what Tone said. That pic looks like it would be a great backdrop for a VX-Moab group foto! Todd, can you tell us which trail we'll do for the VX - only?

Todd Adams
05/02/2004, 08:53 AM
I just can't disclose what trail (I will explain in person) but maybe this link will help explain why. http://www.sltrib.com/2004/May/05012004/utah/162333.asp
It will not be Elephant Hill this year since the NPS is questioning groups of any size and I just will not deal with it. If I lead any size group on Elephant Hill at this time I could jeopardize my permit for Easter Jeep Safari. Hope you can understand.
I promise you will all like the trail. It is challenging (bring your straps) and has some interesting stops along the way. Lunch spot is about the best view anywhere.
Todd

Tone
05/02/2004, 11:51 AM
It's gonna be a small turnout compared to year' past but we'll all have a blast and those who don't make it will be kicking themselves for not making it!

LEG 01VX
05/02/2004, 08:46 PM
Hi All,

I will be there and Ginger Brown (GF) will be coming with me this year. I am sorry for everyone that can not come. The pictures will be great. Thanks again Todd for being the trail leader for the VX Only run.

:) ;eeko; :p :D

AnalogVX
05/03/2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Tone
It's gonna be a small turnout compared to year' past but we'll all have a blast and those who don't make it will be kicking themselves for not making it!

Already am...:cryy:

nocturnalVX
05/03/2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by AnalogVX
Already am...:cryy:

Ditto. Y'all have a great time!

VX crazy
05/04/2004, 06:48 AM
gonna miss you guys, was a blast with yall last year.