PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!!!!!

VehiP&J
04/12/2004, 08:01 AM
I read through the ideas that came up when i searched but nothing seemed to work. Heres the problem

I noticed that sometimes when I would get in my VX using the remote keyless entry that it would start beeping. It would be a constint beep not on and off. If I got out shut the door locked and unlocked the door with the keyless remote it would stop. Well this weekend it started making the constint beep as I was turning the key when the VX cranked the noise stopped. I got home went to lock the VX and nothing. I got on here and did a search tried to reprogram the remotes using the little green button under the dash. No luck there. The led indicator will stay on now and the keyless remote does not work. It will neither lock or unlock the doors. Any ideas???

VehiP&J
04/12/2004, 08:14 AM
it is almost like it is in Valet mode.

VehiP&J
04/12/2004, 08:29 AM
sorry I did more looking under the search and found that maybe disconecting the battery would work and it did. The vx is back to normal thanks

SPAZZ
04/12/2004, 08:33 AM
whenever you push the button to activate/deactivate alarm and the doors are open the VX makes that constant beeping noise.

if you shut the doors the beeping will stop. The button is EXTREMELY sensitive....don't freak out that is not the bomb warning...just tell it to shut up and shut the doors and know the button is sensitive.

VehiP&J
04/12/2004, 08:47 AM
when I tried just shutting the door it would continue with the noise. Thats why I would have to jump back out lock and unlock the doors. then it would stop. Not sure but thanks to this site it is fixed!!!! ;Db;