PDA

View Full Version : Just one question

UtahVXer
04/09/2004, 07:11 PM
One thing I've been wondering about ever since I got my VX. Very puzzling, maybe someone out there can explain why the cup holder is square?
Are cups square in Japan? Just wondering . . .
Any ideas?

SPAZZ
04/09/2004, 07:21 PM
I lived in Japan for a year and NO CUPS ARE NOT square...I am sure anywhere you go you could get a square cup...but a rock could fall out of the sky and hit you up side the head, but that's rare...

The VX has no cup holders

Jolly Roger VX'er
04/09/2004, 07:53 PM
I personally use it to hold my house remote...turns on my outside and/or inside house lights. Don't drink in the VX...although...an aftermarket cup holder of some sort would be a nice addition.

Joe_Black
04/09/2004, 09:42 PM
ROTFLMAO! As a 20 year veteran of Isuzu ownership I can't possibly express how hilarious this thread is! LOL!

mrtew
04/12/2004, 03:58 AM
I think the flat sides of the 'cup holder' grip the circular shape of varying sizes of round cups better than a round cup holder does. Combine that with the great position of the one in the VX down low between the seats and I think ours, whatever it was supposed to be, is a better cup holder than many of the contraptions you see in cars these days.

Dallas4u
04/12/2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by mrtew
I think the flat sides of the 'cup holder' grip the circular shape of varying sizes of round cups better than a round cup holder does. Combine that with the great position of the one in the VX down low between the seats and I think ours, whatever it was supposed to be, is a better cup holder than many of the contraptions you see in cars these days.

To this I say... I can't tell you how many Mt.Dew's have been spilled all over the center console because of sharpe turns and my forgetfullness!!!

SPAZZ
04/12/2004, 09:49 AM
Mountain Dews yes....or worse...

Those huge missle drinks, they have at the fast food places, where the top is huge and the bottom same size as Mountain dew can...combine that with everyday driving and you have one hand on it and the other hand for driving...

even worse?...try offroading with a girl who has one of those and sets in that drink in there while you are paying attention to outside terrain..and then you have one mad, yelling VX owner Girlfriendless because he is a d...head ..and a Power and Winter mode button permenantly glued in place and your shifter not much better either....

and an offroad trip ruined because you have to spend you time getting rid of the sticky mess

J La
04/12/2004, 10:10 AM
Sounds to me that you fellas may want to invest in some "sippie" cups. By the sounds of your driving habits. ;Db;

Dallas4u
04/12/2004, 10:21 AM
http://www.sipandsnap.com/10oz_03_Blue_Sparkles.jpg

J La
04/12/2004, 10:25 AM
That is perfect Dallas! Or one of those hats with the cups holders on the sides and a straw. I knew I would need one of those someday.;py;