PDA

View Full Version : MA/NH VXers

shoota77
04/09/2004, 03:04 PM
Hi Guys,
Just wondering where you go for service. I'm kind of fed up with 128 Isuzu and want to go somewhere that has some experience with the VX. Also, I just got the Rancho 9000x's with the remote, anyone have that installed around here? If so, did they do a good job? Thanks a ton in advance!!!

-Li

BBVX
04/10/2004, 04:59 AM
I would stay away from Peter Fuller Isuzu in Watertown, ever since our old service manager left, all they are trying to do is get money from us. I'm going to try Midway Isuzu in Natick.

Brian

shoota77
04/10/2004, 01:39 PM
Thanks! Let me know how that goes. Anyone go to a non-dealer?

ScottinMA
04/10/2004, 02:25 PM
I use a private mechanic since installing the SC. Does better work than anyone at the dealership by a longshot. The shop is on Cape Cod. Brian, if you don't mind the ride, your VX would be in good hands with Rick. He installed my SC and has been doing all the services since that install. In fact, we usually do it together. Just did the 30K and it was some job I want to tell ya! Took all of a Friday with both of us working but then we did every darn thing that could possibly be done to maintain it. Had I taken it to Isuzu they would have had my wallet for quite some time!

Scott

Andrey
04/11/2004, 08:31 AM
my A-Wines store is next to Cambridge Nissan 1280 Cambridge St. Cambridge, MA 02139 tel.617 661-1320 After being fedup with all mightty DA_FORCE AUTHORIZED and all other BS Isuzu dealers who can not determine shock that failed from normal one I am going to them because they care and can have the job done... period. Stop by at 1300 Cambridge St in Cambridge and I will go there with you and introduce you.
My work number 617 864-WINE just in case :)

Good luck !

shoota77
04/11/2004, 08:49 PM
Wow! Thanks a lot...thats right around the corner from me, too. I will definitely take you up on that offer. Thanks for all the input guys! I love this place...:D

BOARZHEAD
04/12/2004, 10:36 PM
Shoot.. I noticed you say NH but reside in AK.. I'm in Anchorage and used to live in NH Manchester. Moved here 3 years ago.. What's the story... Are you coming here or going.. Never saw you.. Please reply because me Ebony to....

shoota77
04/13/2004, 07:29 AM
Boarzhead,
I live in Anchorage but I'm currently going to school down here and playing hockey(our home rink is at the ICenter in Salem, NH)I'm planning on driving back up to Anchorage near the end of May so our ebony's can say hi then. Good luck with your monster-transformation.

Shoota

BOARZHEAD
04/14/2004, 12:01 AM
thanks man.. Can't wait to see ya... Following the salmon up stream huh... see ya soon