PDA

View Full Version : Ok the real work is on now. "CALENDER"

TDAWG
01/03/2003, 10:58 AM
Ok people,
Thanks for all the support and help I have received on the Calender. Now we are starting to work on the Pictures I received. I have ran into a small set back. My brother-in-law has had a death in the Family and will be shutting down the presses for about a month. His father just pasted away. Since he lives in Puerto Rico. He gave his shop people the time off with pay. He told me that he was sorry for the set back. I told him that I could wait til he got everything done. Due to the fact that his father owns alot of property in PR it would take that long for him to decide what to do. It also gives me the time to really orginze the Calender better. I will need to know exactly how many Calenders each Person will need.
The Calender will be for sale at a Price of $14.00 which includes shipping and handling. All interested please e-mail me at arodriguez28@cox.net
I will e-mail back all the Info where to send your Payments. As well as all the Info I will need for each person to make sure they receive their Calenders. Once again thanks for all the Help.

edyavno
01/03/2003, 03:31 PM
Tony, to estimate the total number of calendars people plan to order, check the "Calendar Update" thread you started (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=337)
But, I'm sure your email inbox will be overflowing soon with the addresses to send the calendar to. :)
Also, what type of payment you plan to use? Paypal? Checks?

VCAMILO
02/07/2003, 02:47 PM
:confused: Any update on the calendar? maybe the calendar should be March2003 thru March 2004. You know just to enjoy it more...

TDAWG
02/07/2003, 03:01 PM
That would be nice. After some serious conversations with friends and family aswell as WSG. I have decided to hold off til the middle of the year to come out with a Calender for 2004. That way everybody will have a chance to take some pictures that will be off the hendges!:laughy: That's EBONICS for awesome. So if everyone starts now we could have a greater Calender Next Year.
Sorry about that everyone.