PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriends message

Apostle
04/07/2004, 06:02 AM
This is on my girls voice mail. Thought it was funny

"Thought for the day, Birds of a feather flock together.
If your an eagle dont hang around chickens,
Chickens cant fly"

just thought i would share

Heraclid
04/07/2004, 03:26 PM
Why not hang around the chickens? To an eagle, that's a buffet. :-)

By the way, I forgot where, but a hawk got into a Home Depot. And you know how birds always get in those places - well the hawk took up residence there and starting hunting and eating the pigeons in the building, in front of all the customers. The hawk was a protected species so they couldn't do much about it unless very carefully.

SPAZZ
04/07/2004, 04:17 PM
Quote of the day "The angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat"

Moncha
04/08/2004, 09:58 PM
I see where this one is going! ;eeko;

Dallas4u
04/09/2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by SPAZZ
Quote of the day "The angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat"

... times the mass of the *****.

SPAZZ
04/09/2004, 09:50 PM
Debby4U...care to chat..call me ...310-495-5412...

or are you just imcompitent or impotent and you need that blue pill???

Dallas4u
04/10/2004, 01:03 AM
Debby4U...care to chat..call me ...310-495-5412...

or are you just imcompitent or impotent and you nee dthat blue pill???

Spazz, your ignorance and ability to always jump to conclusions is amazing. If you're going to call someone names, at least do a spell check first before you show what a hypocrite you are.

I'm not sure why you so carefully thought out the above post but, since you have no idea where my addition to your "Quote of the Day" came from, look here (http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=angle+dangle+heat+meat+mass&ei=UTF-8&fr=fp-tab-web-t&n=20&fl=0&x=wrt). Besides, I've heard it from Beavis and Butthead about 10 years ago, and I'm pretty sure I've heard George Carlin and other comics use this line before... it was meant to add to the quote not say you have a big *****.

The Debby4u things to stupid and just makes you look like a fool... like a kid that can't do anything else but change someones name around and think it's funny. You and I have been getting along ok by not trying to get along... why don't we keep it that way, huh?

Daver
04/10/2004, 04:48 PM
HAHHAHA Betcha didn't see it going there Scott. :laughb:

-Daver

ScottinMA
04/10/2004, 05:20 PM
Oh boy...looks like this thread is heating up..kinda reminds me of the Don Moody days ; )

Scott

yal^
04/10/2004, 05:52 PM
Not particularly regardless anything in this tread, but I thought it would fit here for some reason... :p
This one is from my friend's voice mail:

"You are just the person I didn’t want to talk to, so please do both of us a favor and do not leave a message."

nocturnalVX
04/10/2004, 06:35 PM
Too funny Yal! Thanks for sharing that. Maybe I'll even use it!

SPAZZ
04/10/2004, 08:55 PM
I can't talk right now, I got the wife and the kid in the car with the poodle. I hate that damn dog!!!

Anita
04/10/2004, 09:28 PM
wife?

;eekr;

SPAZZ
04/10/2004, 10:09 PM
she'll be legal May 8th!!!! do I hear a MOAB ZU ZOO wedding???

had you going..ha ha....it was just a voice mail...

Spike
04/12/2004, 06:27 AM
I can't talk right now, I got the wife and the kid in the car with the poodle. I hate that damn dog!!!

Spazz!!!
I have a CD with that on it... One of the "Just Say..." compilations...

What is it from?