PDA

View Full Version : Orlando VX Meet - ROLL CALL

Joe_Black
01/02/2003, 01:37 PM
Okay, now that the holidays are pretty much past I want to get a head count of who can make the previously proposed Orlando gig. So please post your interest, probability and preferred date of attending. Late February I think was in most folks range, but I'm entirely flexible with the exception of the first week of March (Bike Week). I'd like to do a Daytona meet on the beach possibly in May or June if the Orlando gig goes well.:jump:

-x-
01/02/2003, 09:37 PM
Are there anymore specifics or previous arrangments or is this being planned by ear right now, either way im in...x

Randy
01/03/2003, 10:43 AM
Count me in. Where we going?

Randy

Joe_Black
01/03/2003, 01:54 PM
Right now I'm getting a head-count to help determine venue. I'd like for somewhere near downtown, otherwise it may be Buena Vista.

Joe_Black
01/06/2003, 03:22 PM
btt ;pg;

Randy
01/07/2003, 01:43 PM
So, the desire is to ride around town? I can do that all day long from my office. Let's get into some mud or something!

Randy ;py;

I vote on a wilderness area like "Green Swamp":

http://www.wildflorida.org/hunting/wma/SouthWest.htm

Joe_Black
01/07/2003, 08:25 PM
I'm still working on venue, but everyone chime in on the date: The weekend of Feb. 22nd. Saturday or Sunday, please speak up as I'll pick the day based on the number of responses. Also specify if you'd prefer a lunch or dinner meeting. I'm figuring between 2 and 4 hours for all to meet, eat and discuss plans for future off-road beach/camp/picnic meet.

Now, for the venues: I'm working on a downtown opportunity but in case that fails my backup in the Hooters of Lake Buena Vista. They have a large parking lot situated in such a way we can eat and gaze lovingly upon our VX's.

I'm open to suggestions as always but keep in mind everyone would like to make this happen. Let's get together, put some faces with the names, share what we've done and would like to do with our rides, and plan a good local trail meet soon. ;Db;

Joe_Black
01/09/2003, 06:05 AM
btt

migil
01/09/2003, 08:27 AM
I'm still open for any date. However, if there are no further plans I'd rather this to be a lunch meeting so I (and probably some others South Floridians) have the option to drive back home during that same afternoon.

-x-
01/13/2003, 07:06 AM
:confused: Well im heading to miami sat evening/afternoon so im for brunch type thing but it still a ways off well see what happens....x

Joe_Black
01/21/2003, 07:52 AM
I'm seeing more interest in the first weekend of March than the 22nd of Feb. We should all agree on a date that would allow the most of us to participate. I'm good for either date, or both. Please, once again, post (or email me directly) your preference between the 22nd of Feb. or March 1st/2nd.:confused: