PDA

View Full Version : Not a VX sighting, but...

Heraclid
04/02/2004, 05:55 PM
But this was just about as good. I had a close encounter with an Aston Martin DB7 Vantage today.... schweeeet!

azskyrider
04/02/2004, 08:01 PM
saw a Vanquish on the way back from San diego. The thing flew by me doing more than 100 MPH! Funny thing I wasn't pissed off since it was nice to see an owner actually using it not worrying about bug splatters. Minutes later I see the vanquish owner on the side of the road with a cop writing him a ticket!...Some time later the Guy blows right by me again! By the time I pulled into Gila bend to fill up I noticed the Vanquish parked while his lady was stretching and having something to drink and eat. From close up the car is much nicer in person.:D

P.S. of course the GF was HOT! The owner looked like the actor from the movie DUNE and played in Sex and the City but with his shades on I couldn't make a positive ID.

P.S. Last one ;Do; I now carry a small throw away camera in my car for these strange moments

Heraclid
04/02/2004, 08:11 PM
That's a pretty good sighting to have - they only make 300 of those a year, I think, and it's an all new Aston Martin (DB7 is loosely based on the Jaguar XJ-S).

azskyrider
04/02/2004, 08:35 PM
Funny how some people don't realize what kind of car that is. people just walked on by it like nothing. The Vanquish is the only one I like from Austin.