PDA

View Full Version : sparco stripe pedals

alexeikuchinsky
03/29/2004, 12:19 AM
i would like to change the pedals on my VX, and i found next great looking ones from sparco

http://www.obbnmotorworks.com/Sparco/Sparco_Pedals/Sparco_Stripe_Automatic_Pedals/sparco_stripe_automatic_pedals.html

Is there anyone who has them on his/her VX and colud tell me how to mount or drill them on.

Or may be someone could recomend another good-(not cheap)-looking pedals of red color

thank you

Apostle
03/29/2004, 05:37 AM
most, have clips that you screw down and it clamps the pedal. its more of a cover

the ones you drill, are the same concept. the holes in the pedal there, are where screws go. you drill through those holes and screw it on to the pedal. still, also more of a cover

VehiP&J
03/29/2004, 06:11 AM
here you go. I went ahead a pulled out a set of sparco pedals so I could give you more details, inside the box you will find 4 bolts with allen heads and 4 nuts. You will take the sparco pedal covers and drill a pilot hole through you exsiting pedals then run the bolt through and connect the nut tighting them up. They are just pedal covers not replacement pedals.