PDA

View Full Version : new 20 min video

zadam123
03/27/2004, 05:34 AM
just found a video of a isuzu press confrence from 2001 which is i think for the isuze axium and the VX-04 its 20 minutes long but its streamed so it keeps freezing on my computer. heres the link

http://www.theautochannel.com/cybercast/2001autoshows/laias/isuzu.asx
can anyone make this a non streaming video so i can see it.

adam

johnnyapollo
03/27/2004, 06:06 AM
I watched it. Basically the press show was regarding the 2002 Axiom. There is a bit about the use of the VX02 in the movie Mission to Mars. They then segue into the movie Spy Kids and the use of an Axiom and Trooper there.

So the initial unveiling is for the Axiom, they go into TOD description, Satellite Link, Power seats, etc (stuff that should have been in the VX I might add). They really push the relationship between Axiom and Spy Kids.

They then go into their relationship with Afterschool Alliance (guess it makes sense with the tie-in with Spy Kids) and Afterschool Hero of the Year. They then present the winner (bleah). The guy get's a cash grant and an Isuzu Rodeo Sport (renamed Amigo) - then they surprise the guy with an Axiom ("as soon as they become available").

At the end they unveil the GBX concept through the use of a couple of slides.

Except for one slide showing the VX02, there's not much VehiCROSS related (they do say at one point "the company that brought you VehiCROSS"). There's a lot less there than I expected.

BTW: I have an Isuzu dealer tape featuring the Spy Kids 2 movie. Not much in it but a long trailer for the film - seems they used the Axiom and Trooper again in the second film.

-- John