PDA

View Full Version : Do people think your're crazy?

jim.LR>AR
03/23/2004, 02:48 PM
I have to keep the computer on Vehicroo.info at work constantly. And everyone that walks by has to comment on My obsession. Dos anyone else have this prob. not having to keep the sight up (not a problem to me )but people commenting ...?? i'm always looking for something I don't know.;Db;

coachreed
03/23/2004, 07:43 PM
Well, the people who think I'm obsessed with my VX... are the ones who know me best! lol If I could afford it, I'd have another VX to play with for daily driving... on the roads... in stock form... but until then, I'll have to stick with my VX... not running... but when it does run again... LOOK OUT OFF-ROAD! ;Db; ;pb; Gotta love them!

Coach... I mean Randy (I often forget who I really am) ;)
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/406banner.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/ironmanvx2000)
Undergoing LS1 Conversion as we speak!
Click Image to Visit My Website!

AWDriver
03/24/2004, 09:49 AM
Most of the people I both work with and associate with are afflicted with moddus caritus in one way or another so they understand my obsession. :D

VehiP&J
03/24/2004, 09:57 AM
yeah nobody bothers me because if I am not here I am looking at 240sx forums so they understand. Plus for goodness sake I work for a large import performance company.

NC_VX
03/24/2004, 11:12 AM
I've got pic's up, my new hotwheel models, the Vehicross.Info calendar, and of course my really clean VX.... People think I am crazy!!!

AlaskaVX
03/24/2004, 11:40 AM
Man I get it all the time here at work, your not alone. I'm on here so much I'm supprised I'm not fired yet LOL.
Whenever I have some fun parking up on the snowbank outside, I always get a couple comments. haha and one time I parked up on the snowbank, with the passenger side up in the air. I was low on gas and when I went to go to lunch it wouldn't start because the angle was so extreme and it wasn't getting any gas. I had to have a co-worker help push me down the bank, and it started right up. I don't think I will ever here the end of that one LOL! :D
Hell a new guy (only worked here for 2 weeks) guessed my log in password "vehicross" LOL

VX_PA
03/24/2004, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I get the whole "crazy" thing all the time. If it's not my VX it's my Gixxer. I have models all around my desk and pictures all over the walls of my bike, VX, and all my past cars that I customized. I really don't work to live, I work to customize!! :D

PDOGG23
03/25/2004, 11:16 AM
I definitely get the CraZy Obsession Comments at work. Everybody here likes my vehicle, but they don't understand what it is.. They think Its just another vehicle that you can buy anywhere, and that I'm part of a forum like a 'Corvette Forum'. Ha! I like Vettes and all, but I'd honestly rather have my VX. Now that could be because I also have a '69 Camaro to keep me occupied in the speed department! :flame: