PDA

View Full Version : Vehicross Concepts-Where are you!!

Kahuna
03/23/2004, 09:14 AM
Anybody out there know how I can get ahold of Vehicross Concepts? I've emailed them and still no reply. I Ordered some parts from them over 13 days ago and I have still not received them. When I sent them an email...it goes unheard. I know many of you use Vehicross Concepts and I'm sure they are a great organization, but I'm starting to worried.

Please somebody give me a number that I can call.

Bobbi Rossini
Boheri@prodigy.net

Dallas4u
03/23/2004, 09:42 AM
Ron posted HERE (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2598&perpage=15&pagenumber=2) almost a week ago, so he is still looking at the threads.

Not sure what to tell you, except that he is a good guy and should respond shortly!

Anita
03/23/2004, 09:51 AM
Ron is the organization. He has been running behind due to many extenuating circumstances, but he will contact you. And depending on what he is creating for you, you may have to wait longer since he makes all his products custom as they are ordered.

ron
03/23/2004, 10:32 AM
hey Kahuna...

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner via your e-mails. Was out of commission for a while due to a reoccuring stubborn flu that just knocked me off my feet this past weeked. I'm here at work struggling to stay upright sitting behind a computer. Not really feeling a happy camper this morning. Anyway, I have your parts ready just haven't had the chance nor the strength to make it to the post office to ship it out. It'll be in the mail by tomorrow.

As Anita has mentioned, yes, all the parts are fabbed by me alone since my colleague has moved out of town for the time being. So, in between illnesses and unforeseen circumstances, I try to work and finish up these pre-paid parts as best and fast as possible trying not to sacrifice any level of quality for ANYONE's part. And because this is not my fullt-time job, I can only concentrate on working on parts after work and weekends. I'm pushing real hard to finish everything up by April but these on and off-again flu-like symptoms are killing me! Anyway, let me know if you have any further questions regarding your specific order.

Believe me, Kahuna, that I've been here long enough and made/sold too many parts throughout the world to start scamming anyone for a buck or two. So, please rest assure that you will recieve your order as soon as I can humanly make it possible.

Kahuna
03/23/2004, 11:38 AM
Hey Ron,

Please don't think I ever though you were scamming me or anybody for that reason. Everybody has something good to say about you. In fact, I'm glad your out there making up parts for us. With you and other poeple out there we would have no way of modifying our VX's.

I hope you are feeling better and please don't kill yourself over what I ordered. I'm just gald you got the order. I was worried that when I placed the order-paypal excepted the order but it never made it to you. For some reason, when I click "contact" on your website...MY computer won't let me get to my email page and I had know way of getting your email address. And after two weeks from not hearing from you I was wondering what happened.

Again, thanks for your very quick response. Now that I know you receieved the order, take whatever time you need. In a paycheck or two I will be ordering some more stuff from you.

Bobbi

NC_VX
03/23/2004, 11:49 AM
I wish there were more business for Ron so he could do this full time. so much work, probably is why you keep getting sick... When do you get to rest?

Ron, the guys at the paint shop cracked one of those front lights installing them too tight, can I buy a single cover for front turn signal?

ron
03/23/2004, 12:26 PM
hey Kahuna...

No worries man. I never thought that you were accusing me or anthing like that. I just feel that I need to put it out there for others who MIGHT think otherwise. Thanks again for your patience and understanding. I'm just getting sick and tired (literally) of being sick and tired. I'm in the position where there' a lot of work to do on a part-time basis and not enough to keep me going full-time. Believe me, I'd quit my current full-time right now, if I knew that it keep me busy for a long period. So in the mean time, I need to work full time on another job to pay of my recent purchase of a house and raise a family.

BTW, if you're working off a Mac, I've noticed you can't really "click" on the e-mail or other links off my site. For some reason, Homestead (my sites server) does not seem to work well with Macs.

hey NC-VX...

I'll send you another lens no charge. Send me an e-mail with your shipping address and I'll get that out to you too. BTW, you're right about the lack of rest. I'm pushing REAL hard to finish ALL parts that are long overdue IMO so I can take a mini-vacation and drive with the family to San Diego hopefully by April.

Kahuna
03/23/2004, 03:24 PM
Hey Ron,

I live in San Diego. When your about to come out let me know.