PDA

View Full Version : Cerami Isuzu NJ? anyone use them ?

drdavidr4u
03/20/2004, 07:09 AM
As you may have all read my post I brought my VX into Cerami Isuzu in Paramus NJ for the common warranty work.
Fix passenger window, Replace peeling chrome wheels, replace gaskets around headlights.

First they shuttle bus you to and from work if you are in a 10 mile radius.
OK...dropped it off when they opened 8am and told them I need to be picked up btwn3-3:30 to get the truck and get back for patients. They didnt pick me up till 4:36...getting me back to the office late for patients and loosing income.
They told me the truck was completed. The service manager said he'd look at it to be sure.

The wheels they got right!!!

The headlight gaskets....they stripped off the two old ones, glued on new one on and forgot to glue on the other!!!!!

I asked them to rotate the tires since they were comming off anyway for the new rims. They did not do this for me.

They supposedly replace the "regulator and motor" in the passenger door, but never lubricated the wheather strip track to the window binds and goes up slowly.

When I got the truck back and saw all this I phoned service there, spoke to the guy handling my VX and he said he'd look into it and get back to me!
ITS NOW 3 DAYS LATER AND NO PHONE CALL...!!!

Any one have any experience with this dealer...please share it!!!!

jayfotos
03/20/2004, 06:04 PM
Dealers suck! I'll only bring it to them for warrenty work, other than that they will rip you off.

Just went though the same deal(again for the forth time) with my windows, they said they adjusted them.....was the same as I left them when I picked up my truck. :mad:

NJVX
03/21/2004, 04:49 PM
I have only delt with Cerami for parts only. I try not to bring my vehicles to anyone who works at a dealer. The VX in my mind is such a rare vehicle, that I don't think any mechanic at GM will know what to do with it. Let alone fix it right. Good luck!!!