PDA

View Full Version : Service manuel.....

jayfotos
03/06/2004, 03:14 PM
Book form....not cd!

Anyone know where to get?....online maybe?

J La
03/06/2004, 08:13 PM
I just ordered a owners manual from helminc.com It came with everything including the 4wd info and the warranty booklet. And the service info was in the owners manual. Don't know if these are what you are looking for but hope it helps.

Triple X
03/06/2004, 08:54 PM
I used Helm, Inc. also. They had several options for my '99 VX. I ordered the Owner Manual Portfolio ($20 - in stock). The full service manual is $150 print to order!

www.helminc.com

jayfotos
03/06/2004, 09:35 PM
I'm talking like the book you can pick up at AutoZone fer 20 beans, ya know what I'm talk'n about.

johnnyapollo
03/07/2004, 08:02 AM
Sounds like you're looking for a Haynes manual. I don't believe they ever produced one specifically for the VX. The closest one I've seen is for the Rodeo/Passport/Amigo from 1997-2002. This would only give you partial info on the engine/drivetrain and possibly some suspension. Since much of the VX is derived from the short wheel based Trooper, I'm not sure how much good information you would find there. You'd do better to download the Isuzu Service CD that Tone offers as a freebie on his website:

http://www.tonemonday.com/Storage/vx_manual.zip

Make sure after you download that you unzip and copy to a CD (it will only run from the CD after installing some startup files). After you install, print each section - I believe this is the same as that $150 2-volumn set that Helm sells.

-- Best, John

jayfotos
03/07/2004, 09:45 AM
Cool, thanks......I think I got that with the PV muffler ordered from him.