PDA

View Full Version : Tone headin‘ to Panama City, FL

Tone
12/20/2002, 08:12 PM
My daughter and I are off on our XMas trip in the morning, this time heading to Panama City, FL via I-10. We may drop down to N’orlean’s for the nite Saturday. If you’d like to meet up, please email a phone number and I’ll reply with my cell #.

Merry Christmas.

Moncha
12/20/2002, 08:21 PM
Have a very safe trip.

Hope you and your daughter have a very Merry Christmas yourselves!

TDAWG
12/20/2002, 08:27 PM
Hey Tone,
Have a safe Trip. A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. God Bless You and The Family.

VX crazy
12/21/2002, 06:57 AM
Yeah Tone, Have a safe and happy holiday! I thought you were going to see snow??? Yall have fun.

geshaw30
12/21/2002, 12:29 PM
Sames wishes here, my friend, to both of you. If you're passing this way on the return trip, stop by the house & we'll catch a bite. Sammi looks forward to visitors and the door is always open...:D
________
Ltd (north america) (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_LTD_(North_America))

Radiologue
12/21/2002, 01:18 PM
Hey Tone

I'm actually from Panama City and will be returning to my "home" on December 23rd. Unfortunately, I will not have my VX with me.

If you need any information about anything in PC let me know!

Radiologue

Leah
12/22/2002, 10:56 PM
Hi Tone,

I'm probably way too late, but I live just off of I-10 on your way to Panama City. I live just north of a little town called Mossy Head which is off the 285 exit. You'll see the signs for Eglin AFB. Of course, coming from the West, the first time you see the Eglin AFB signs will be when you pass Crestview. The second time will be the 285 exit. I'd love to say hi and see your truck. But as I said, I'm probably too late already. I'll email my phone number anyway, just in case. If you're interested in touring the base and seeing the jets, or even sitting in the cockpit of an F16, I'm sure my husband can help you out.