PDA

View Full Version : Sound clip of PV?

Eckstream
02/25/2004, 09:59 PM
Does anyone have a sound clip of their PV exhaust? Or other exhaust is ok... just let me kno what you have and what you think of it. Im thinking of making this my next project..... Thanks guys!

Dallas4u
02/26/2004, 06:08 AM
I think I remember someone recording their PV a long time ago... I don't remember.

I just wanted to add that, even if someone does have a clip of it on their VX, this should in no way sway you to get one. A sound clip will NOT show you exactly how the PV sounds. If you are teetering one way or another on buying one, it would be best to hear it in person (of course).

Eckstream
02/26/2004, 10:05 AM
Tone emailed me a clip... Thanks tone! I could only download the first 1/3 of it tho..... Is there anyone in the philly area with a pv muffler I could check out? I may just get a flowmaster to replace the factory muffler if I dont like the pv.... Thanks guys n gurls!

jayfotos
02/26/2004, 02:23 PM
I'm very pleased wiyh my PV.:D

Raque Thomas
02/26/2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Eckstream
Tone emailed me a clip... Thanks tone! I could only download the first 1/3 of it tho..... Is there anyone in the philly area with a pv muffler I could check out? I may just get a flowmaster to replace the factory muffler if I dont like the pv.... Thanks guys n gurls!

Is it possible to post that clip here?

Heraclid
02/26/2004, 05:18 PM
Reiterating what Dallas4U said because I've said the same thing before too... listening to a clip of a VX with a PV at idle and revving is not the same as hearing it in a VX under load on the road. I'm thinking about making a clip for you guys where I'll run it through all of these (idle, revved up in park, running on the road) in a way where you'll see the RPMs as you're hearing it. Maybe this weekend or something. If Tone's dyno clip gets posted, that'll pretty much take care of it anyway though.

Tone
02/26/2004, 06:27 PM
posted in my gallery....

doubleadesign
02/26/2004, 07:16 PM
is it in a hidden secret spot. the only link from near the PV is the add to cart button.

Eckstream
02/26/2004, 08:15 PM
Click gallery at the bottom of Tones post.... The clip is on his 2nd page.... Or click Here (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3457&papass=&sort=4)

doubleadesign
02/26/2004, 09:33 PM
darn i thought it would be a new one. I still think you don't get the true sound from the clip. but, it is a bit higher pitched than my neighbor's Borlla on his Tundra. I like the meatier sound it has.

Eckstream
02/26/2004, 09:48 PM
It sounds wicked but I think Ill hold off till I hear one in person..... Anyone in SE Pa with a PV wanna meet up so I can hear it?