PDA

View Full Version : Random request

Spy Hunter
02/19/2004, 05:54 PM
Totally random: could someone with a PV exhaust record their rig at idle and revving? Maybe with a Palm or cell or something? I really want one but I hate hate hate that ricey sound that so many exhausts make. Maybe this is too hard.....

AlaskaVX
02/19/2004, 05:58 PM
If you really need to hear it, you can give me a call and I would let you listen to it. However I have the SC installed and it made the PV sound a million times better to me! Sounds better then I ever thought I could make it. I will be at a buddies house in about an hour and I will be there all night. The number is (DELETED)
Alan

Heraclid
02/19/2004, 07:02 PM
Something to consider... it doesn't sound exactly the same being revved as it does when actually being driven. Revving is one thing and being under load is another. It sounds pretty good at idle and revved but on the road is where you may not agree with it so much. Like the VX itself, it's not for everybody. On the whole, I'm very glad I did it, but that's just me.

MZ-N10
02/19/2004, 07:09 PM
it sounds like a v8...kinda..ill try to get a recording 2morow...its alittle late to start flooring it...
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Joe_Black
02/19/2004, 07:26 PM
Ricey? Umm, very much no. Ever heard a Kawasaki Z1 with the 4-1 Kerker? That on steroids with cojones a Brahma would envy!

Dallas4u
02/19/2004, 08:07 PM
Ha... I wouldn't say it sounds like a V8. I'd say, more like a V6 with a performance muffler! ;)

I know. You already know that. I can tell you that the recorded PV audio will, no doubt, NOT bring the full effect of the note. If there is any way to meet with someone who has one, that would be the best way to hear it.

Definitely not ricey

MZ-N10
02/19/2004, 08:16 PM
yea definitly...the recording wont do it justice....and has anyone noticed tat the sound kinda pops at higher rpms?
________
Ebony Webcams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/ebony-girls/)

jayfotos
02/19/2004, 08:27 PM
Started a tread like this one, ya....I'm nervous abut is sounding like Honda with a slip on....I want to ckoke those guys!:mad: :D

doubleadesign
02/19/2004, 11:19 PM
i got a catback from a guy on this site. there are no problems. just my misunderstanding of how the stuff works. but low tech answer is the V6 i have with the catback sounds pretty intimidating but not at all like my neighbors Borla on his V8 Tundra. I want the sound he's got but i'm afraid the extra cylinders makes all the difference.
i don't even get the cool glug, glug, glug sound i thought i'd get at idle. it's almost quiet, too quiet. well now that i put the Mickey Thompsons on that's all i got. i'm not even a threat at a red light anymore.

AREA 51
02/20/2004, 08:24 AM
There used to be a sound clip from Tone's s/c dyno run. You might find it with a search.:eek: