PDA

View Full Version : Car Show Win!

Multimediaman
02/19/2004, 04:42 AM
My boys and I entered our 2001 Proton in the 2nd annual Planes Trains & Automobile show The weekend of the 7th. When the prizes for the car show were awarded there were some plaques left over so the announcer asked for poeple to step forward and make a case for thier vehicle to win a prize. My boys (8 & 10 years old) ran up to the podium and talked to the judges. They started laughing and announced that they agreed with the boys. So we won a plaque for .......

" The Most Bumble Bee like Vehicle in the Show"

HA! We had a great time! I would reccomend to all to enter a car show just to meet like minded people and to share the experience of ownership. I had a great time watching the boys answer questions about the Vehicross.

Next year maybe we can get more poeple involved. I did not know about the show until two days prior. Next year I will post the dates and times in advance.

For those who know me, here is the latest news...

The baby is due any day now! Sleep is just a memory! Work has been long and taxing as I have been trying to wrap up all of my overseas programs until after the baby comes. Sorry I have not been able to participate in the Arizona get togethers lately.

Well wishes to all!

Charles

lenny
02/19/2004, 05:06 AM
thats brill

lol

VXcaver
02/19/2004, 05:43 AM
That's sweeet! Thanks for sharing.

;Db; ;Do; ;Dp; ;Dr; ;Dy;

Triathlete
02/19/2004, 08:15 AM
Thats pretty cool Charles...Congrats. Those sleepless nights are only just beginning though...as you already know!
If life is somewhat back to normal hopefully we will see you in April (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=28082#post28082) and you can add to your trophy case!

Capri
02/19/2004, 09:17 AM
Does the plaque say that bumble bee thing? It'd be fun to see a picture of that! :)

Heraclid
02/19/2004, 02:22 PM
Multimediaman, looks like your helicopter has a tail rotor failure. :-)

jayfotos
02/19/2004, 02:25 PM
That's funny!

AZ. rep'n